What a wide list to choose for recommendation!

Another Miss Oh, Go Back Couple, Girls' Generation 1979, I'm not a Robot, Kill me Heal me, Rebel:Thief who Stole People, Romantic Doctor Kim, Splash Splash Love, Two Cops

nane limon:

Hit the Top and Let's Eat 2 were fun. Also, I saw Ayla: The Daughter of the War in your list. The little girl from Reply 1988 played there and people in my country (Turkey) say they cried a lot since it was too emotional. Personally, I did not cry but did not want to skip to mention because it is about a movie about pure emotions.

Thank you! I really want to watch Ayla but I never find the moment.

I recommend you watch Mad dog! this is fairly good!

Be With You

I am a HUGE fan of the Korean remake. Plan to watch the Japanese one eventually as well c:

Just Between Lovers ! Absolutely on my top 5 best Kdramas

A Korean Odyssey, Miss Hammurabi and While You Were Sleeping

mad dog, it's my all-time favourite drama

Matching! Boys Archery is short and cute

Ooo what a list

• Strongest Deliveryman
  • You're All Surrounded
  • I Hear Your Voice
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
  • Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me
  • Sassy Go Go
  • Lightning
 DramaticPanda:
I am a HUGE fan of the Korean remake. Plan to watch the Japanese one eventually as well

Watching the drama right now before I watch the movie and I just feel a sad ending already :-/

Come and Hug Me

ShotaSidePart:

Watching the drama right now before I watch the movie and I just feel a sad ending already :-/

Come and Hug Me

Mmm... not going to spoil anything, but for me, the ending felt extremely heartwarming. Honestly couldn't think about anything else for a while. The next day, I was totally out of it at work, too. Hehe c:

My Mister

Gave this one a 10/10 and was borderline masterpiece for me. Lots of different emotions and everything was really in-sync. Characters, actors, story,  etc...  all worked well together. MDL rating is well-earned on this one <insert thumbs up>

Chicago Typewriter and Life, really very  good dramas!

Children of nobody for sure