4. Gokusen
  5. Mother 

n/a

1. Memories Of The Alhambra
  2. Born Again
  3. The King: Eternal Monarch
  4. Hwarang
  5. Hyde, Jekyll, Me

First time here! Very excited to see this forum.  Unfortunately I have not watched many Japanese dramas for two reasons:  so hard to find the ones I want to watch and where to go to watch them  (legal sites) besides Viki. & Netflix. I have watched two:  Seven Days & Dansui but they are not on your list.  Does n/a mean " I have not watched any of the dramas listed?"  If yes, n/a .

I will start off with kdramas that I have heard are great!  If you can recommend which I should watch first.

Stranger

Be Melodramatic

Signal

My Mister

Fight My Way

@ Momochan :Hirugao was the only one on your list I have watched. But I really did love the chemistry between the leads.  If you are into moody/melodrama type of dramas. 

1. Ashita, Mama ga Inai

2. Children of Nobody

3. He is Psychometric

4. Ouroboros

5. The Temperature Of Language: Our Nineteen

K Arlene:

First time here! Very excited to see this forum.  Unfortunately I have not watched many Japanese dramas for two reasons:  so hard to find the ones I want to watch and where to go to watch them  (legal sites) besides Viki. & Netflix. I have watched two:  Seven Days & Dansui but they are not on your list.  Does n/a mean " I have not watched any of the dramas listed?"  If yes, n/a .

I will start off with kdramas that I have heard are great!  If you can recommend which I should watch first.

Stranger

Be Melodramatic

Signal

My Mister

Fight My Way

I would go with Signal. It was an awesome suspense series! 

hiphop123:

@ Momochan :Hirugao was the only one on your list I have watched. But I really did love the chemistry between the leads.  If you are into moody/melodrama type of dramas. 

1. Ashita, Mama ga Inai

2. Children of Nobody

3. He is Psychometric

4. Ouroboros

5. The Temperature Of Language: Our Nineteen

Children of Nobody

• Something about 1 percent
  • Smile, you
  • Shopping King Louie
  • Please come back Mister
  • Cunning Single Lady

Something about 1 Percent