Higher: I couldn’t find any.

Lower: You’re Beautiful (9.5 to my 6)

Higher: Queen In Hyun's man 10 compared to your 2 xD

Lower: Defendant 6 compared to your 8.5

Higher: It started with a kiss (4 compared to my 8.5)

Lower: Boys over flowers (10 compared to my 7)

Higher: there's nothing I really have an intense love for on your list, but I rated Love Shuffle Higher (6 .5 -> 8.5) because the concept is unique and I enjoyed it lol.

Lower: Coffee Prince (9 -> 6) Too much drama for me, lol. All I remember is frustration and lots of crying.

Higher: D-Day (your 7.5 to my 8.0)

Lower: Age of Youth 2 (your 9.0 to my 7.5)

Higher: Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim (8.0 to 9.5)

Lower: I Remember You (9.0 to dropped)

Higher: Oh my Ghostess 8,5 to 9,5

Lower: Jealousy Incarnate 8,5 to 4

Higher:Ageof youth 9

Lower: Oh my ghostess 7

Higher: City hunter _ 8.0
Lower: Introverted Boss_ 5.0 (although I'm still watching)

Higher: They Kiss Again (6.5 vs. my rating: 10)

Lower: Goong (10 vs. my rating: 6.5) - too much drama and misunderstandings for my taste^^

Higher: The Heirs (My 8.5 vs. your 5.5). I keep repeating that the Heirs is my guilty pleasure despite not being a great show :D I just had so much fun seeing the people's skirmishes. 

Lower: surprisingly, I had quite a few that I rated lower. The main one would be My Lovely Sam Soon (Your 10.0 vs. my 7.0). I actually wouldn't probably rate it as high now. I think that it has a very repetitive theme, and I didn't really enjoy the main leads interactions that much.

Higher- itazurana kiss(9)thats my fav drama lol

Lower- probably dots(my score will be 3) I havent completed it.. I had watched few episodes and dropped it.. I dont understand its hype at all

Higher: Healer (7.0 compared to my 9.0)

Lower: To The Beautiful You (10 compared to my 3.5)

Higher: Bride of the Century (4.5 to my 9.5)

Lower:  A beautiful Mind ( 7.5 to my 6.5) *I think my own rating is too high on this drama*

@MaddyHatters:

Higher: You're Beautiful (7.0 to my 10)

Lower: Dramaworld (7.0 to my 6.0)