Lower - Healer (8 to your 9)
Higher - Hello Monster (8.5 to your 7.5)

Higher: Bad Guys -- your 8.5 to my 10.  I think of it as one of the best dramas I have ever seen!

Lower: Descendants of the Sun -- your 9 to my 8.5. It was quite fun to watch, but it really lacked something; even though I don't hate this drama at all, I low-key agree with some of the negative opinions that it lacked some direction, especially towards the end.

for mecchaumai

Higher: Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta  5 -> 9.5 (at first i dropped it, then 2 years later I've got immersed in it and loved it).

Lower: Kazoku Game  9.5 -> 8 (still liked it very much)

Prateek Jain

Did not really find anything that I would change in your list (I wouldn't know what to rate them bc I haven't really watched the dramas)

Nanotao

Higher - You Who Came From The Star from your 2 to a 6.5 It's a classic. I think that it's good even though it hasn't aged that well.

Lower - Cheese in the Trap from your 8.5 to my 3 The storyline was wack and didn't even try to redeem itself. The male lead felt like a serialkiller and kept 'jumpscaring' me.

love:
Lower - Cheese in the Trap from your 8.5 to my 3 The storyline was wack and didn't even try to redeem itself. The male lead felt like a serialkiller and kept 'jumpscaring' me.

lmfao that makes me want to watch it even more X-D

Higher- A Werewolf Boy (5.5 to 9) I found it very emotional and a interesting inter-species love story

Lower-Goblin (7 to 5) #sorrynotsorry but this is over-rated trash that could have amazing if shortened to 8-10 episodes

ShotaSidePart:

lmfao that makes me want to watch it even more X-D

Higher- A Werewolf Boy (5.5 to 9) I found it very emotional and a interesting inter-species love story

Lower-Goblin (7 to 5) #sorrynotsorry but this is over-rated trash that could have amazing if shortened to 8-10 episodes

It's (Cheese in the Trap) something that I dont regret watching even though I didn't like it, such a weird drama tbh.

And about Goblin, I have to agree. It would have been so much better if they didn't mash in all those flashback scenes :// But I loved the Grim Reaper and the Goblins bromance so much that I gave it a 7.

Just jump over me and do ShotaSidePart

love:
But I loved the Grim Reaper and the Goblins bromance so much that I gave it a 7.

When I rate a drama it starts at 0 and works its way up, that awesome bromance got it to the 5 lol

Like Love (your 9 to my 5)
Healer (your 5 to my 8)

Higher: Kazoku game (from your 9.5 to 10) probably one of the best things I have ever watched.

Lower: Tomodachi game (from your 4 to 3) I expected more from this show as the manga is amazing.

Higher- Tomodachi Game (3.5 to 7.5) I love dramas like this; not the best but enjoyable

Lower- Train to Busan (9.5 to 9) our rating is similar so... yea lol

Higher - Age of Youth (10 to your 7) I adore this drama, AOY and AOY2 are top dramas for me

Lower - The Great Seducer (5.5 to your 6.5) the only reason I even gave it a 5.5 is because I loved Se Joo and Soo Ji, the actual drama was a gross mess

Lower - Love O2O those kissing scenes alone makes it lose half of it rating (it could have been a lot better if it felt more realistic and not so rapeish between the leads) . Your 9.5 to my 5
Higher - The movie Twenty from your 5 to at least an 7. The movie felt above average to me but maybe that's just because of my love for Kim Woo Bin..

@love

Lower - Marriage, Not Dating (your 9--> 6)

Higher - Goblin (your 7-->10)