Higher: Cyrano Agency: I gave 10 but you gave only 7. For me, was one of the best rom-com movies i saw. 

Lower: Hong Gil Dong: I gave 7.5 to your 9. This drama started strong but in the middle lost itself for me. LOL.

Higher: Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (My 9 to your 8). I loved their puppy love to the fullest. Strangely it wasn't cringy and cheesy for me. Park Hyun Shik was a revelation. I loved their chemistry together. Although the crime plot was not the best out there, the romance, comedy and fantasy factor made up for it.

Lower: The Master's Sun (My 7,5 to your 10).  I loved the fantasy theme. I think it would do well without the romance. They dragged it a lot and ruined it with misunderstandings and unnecessary selflessness (at least for my taste).

@Nefertiti
I really like the love line in Master's Sun, for me, i could enjoy more because of it. My fav scene is that wonderful and heartbreak confession. You what i meant.

In Strong Woman, That crime plot was the motive for that rating of 8. The acting and the chemistry was wonderful, but that part of plot was cringe at best. So, 8

Lets go:

Higher: Meloholic (Your 5.5 to my 9.0.)
(Wow. I really liked the plot, but the speed pace was a downgraded factor. But i can overlook because of the number of episodes)

Lower: Suspicious Partner (your 9.0 to my 8.5.)
(Same problem as Strong Woman, but here we have a wonderful villain and good side stories)

Higher: I don’t see any.

Lower: Bad Guys (10 to my 4)

Higher: Age of Youth (7 to my 8)

Lower: Defendant (9 to my 7.5)

Higher: Healer (7.5 to my 9)

Lower:  W (8 to my 2.5)

higher: because this is my first life (7.5 to 9.5)

lower: kill me, heal me (10 to 7.5)

Higher:  Six Flying Dragons (9.5 to my 10)

Lower: Witch's Court (9.5 to my 6.5)

Higher: King2Hearts (I gave it a 10)

Lower: Marriage Not Dating (I dropped it)

Higher: Goblin (8 - 9.5)

Lower: Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (9 - 5.5)

Higher: Stranger (8.0 to my 9.0)

Lower: The Heirs (6.5 to my 3.0)

Higher: Hana Yori Dango (5.5 to my 7.0)

Lower: Age of Youth (8.5 to my 7.0)

higher: good morning call (6-7.5)

lower: itazura na kiss (7-4)

Higher: Another Miss Oh (I mean, technically you didn't rate it, but I gave it a 10 :D)

Lower: I'm not a Robot (your 10 to my 6). I initially wanted to give it 8, but I decided I didn't even like it that much.

Linus:

Higher: Another Miss Oh (I mean, technically you didn't rate it, but I gave it a 10 :D)

Lower: I'm not a Robot (your 10 to my 6). I initially wanted to give it 8, but I decided I didn't even like it that much.

LOL i probably should have i really like it too!!