A lot of your dramas didn't get ratings, so I only picked from the ones that did.

Higher: Just You (From 8.5 to 10)

Lower: I'm Not a Robot (From 10 to 6ish)

Higher: Boys over Flowers. Wasn't that great, but as one of the first dramas I watched, I gave it  7.5 when you gave it a 2.0

Lower: Playful Kiss. (I didn't see the Korean version, so I'm not sure if I exactly am comparing apples to apples, though) Your 10.0 and my 5.0

@linus    We like/dislike pretty much most of the same things, so it took me a bit to find 2 that we might have some noticeable differences.

Higher - Jealousy Incarnate.    I gave it a 10,  you gave it a 7.5.    I was really into the acting of the two main leads.   I thought their chemistry was great too.   I loved *that* kiss scene.   It ranks right up there in my top 5.   LOL   I ranked it so high because before going in,  i wasn't really a fan of either of theirs and now i would watch anything they are in, toghether or apart.  I watched Its OK Thats Love immediately after this, by the way and loved that too.   

Lower - A Gentleman's Dignity.   I gave a 6.5 you gave an 8.5.   I tried and tried to like this.   I attempted two times to watch this thinking i must have been in a bad mood the first time.  I love the writer, obviously, I just don't like what she did for this drama.  

@JoanneSmith  

Marriage, Not Dating  Rating_ Yours 9.5  Mine 5.5

The Happy Loner Rating_Yours 7.5 Mine 9

@Ranam

Higher: Marriage, Not Dating (from 5.5 to 9.0)

Lower: She Was Pretty (from 9.0 to 6.0 - I actually dropped this but that's still my overall rating of the drama. I see nothing outstanding about it except for the female friendship tbh)

@Angel

Higher: Hwarang (1.5--->8) on her dropped list but I think it counts

Lower: Marriage, Not Dating (9--->6)

@ Cookie

Higher: Sassy Go Go ( your 7 to my 9)

Lower: I'm not a Robot (your 8 to my 6). I initially actually thought of rating it as 8.0, but in the end decided that it wasn't that interesting to me. Overall though, we seem to have pretty similar tastes!

Higher: Itazura Na Kiss (from your 5 to my 7) I preferred the other versions, but since I love the franchise in general, I couldn't not give it a high-ish score.

Lower: Love In the Moonlight (from your 9 to my 7). Meh drama. Got bored a lot.

Higher: My Secret Romance 4.5 to my 7.5 (cute and fluffy)

Lower: Goblin 8 to my 7 (over- hyped/ lot of fast forwarding)

Higher: Itazurana Kiss : Love in Tokyo (9)

Lower: Confession (3)

@latae

Higher: Age of Youth 2 (from your 8.5 to my 10)

Lower: 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant (from your 10 to my 2.0 xD)

Cookie:

@latae

Higher: Age of Youth 2 (from your 8.5 to my 10)

Lower: 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant (from your 10 to my 2.0 xD)

it's hard bc you have good taste from what I see :D 

Higher: Because This is My First Life (your 8 to my 9.5)

Lower: Pinocchio (your 9 to my 6)

Higher: Healer (your 8.5 to my 9.0 -- not by a lot, but Healer was wonderful!!)

Lower: Secret (your 7.5 to my 3.5 -- an awful drama in my opinion, purely toxic and wrong.)

Higher: Did not really find anything that I would rate higher bc I've only given a 9 or a 10 to like 5 dramas so ://
Lower: Cheese in the Trap (from your 9 to my 3) ((really wasn't my style, was scared of the male lead))