Not me

I'm the type that when I finish a drama I sulk about the ending (whether it's happy or not) and regret that I finish it and make it harder for myself to get into a new drama.

Not me (anymore)

I'm the type to write down the name of a drama/movie even if I didn't like it if I know someone who would

Not me I like being cold :)

I'm the type of person to only continue watching a drama because of the side characters (especially if I get bored with the main couple).

Honestly me yeah, I've done that before lol

I'm the type to get a lot of shows recommended to my by friends/family but RARELY actually watches them 

Sooooo very true...

I'm the type of person to get really annoyed with some characters in a drama or movie because they just csnt act

Me too (I have a black list of actors I avoid)

I'm the type of person who can't name all of my favorite actors, not because I don't know their names but because there are too many.

ForeverFanatic:

Me too (I have a black list of actors I avoid)

I'm the type of person who can't name all of my favorite actors, not because I don't know their names but because there are too many.

Same here with keeping a black list of the actors I avoid. If I find out they are in a drama I really wanna see I sometimes wont watch it :(

Trueeeee...i.can name the ones that are my top 5 but the rest I cant.

I am the type of person to watch every single drama and movie my favorite actor/actress is in. 

Not Me, I've tried and failed many times.

I'm the type who can make a good meringue without a power mixer but can't even grate cheese

Not me, I can do the opposite haha

I'm the type that rarely fast-forward through dramas for fear of missing small details

Not me

I'm the type to try learning dances even though I have next to no flexibility

Nah not me 

I'm the type to wait until somebody else asks me to hang out instead of showing the initiative 

Me too

I'm the type to pause movies in the middle and pick them up months later sometimes

not me

I'm the type who likes eating ice cream in a cup than a cone

yess me too

I'm the type who moves on from stalking one celebrity to another way too quickly (esp after a drama)

me too

I am the type who hate hates watching medical dramas.