me too

I am the type to watch multiple dramas at once 

Sameee, I have to otherwise I'll get bored 

I'm the type to only stay at home sick when I'm literally unable to leave my bed. Otherwise I'll just push through and go to school/work

Not Me (I am kinda lazy lol)

I'm the type that makes a lot of friends on the first day of school (or work)

Not me

I am type to do lots of mistakes while typing ...........

Me Too

I am the type to listen to songs according to my mood

me too

i am the type of person who watches drama according to my mood

Me too! (I'm currently watching 3 dramas because of that ahaha)

I am the type of person who gives 100% of her heart to the male lead and stays loyal to him till the end. I *rarely* fall for the second male lead (this is pretty unpopular, I think ?)

Kinda me too... (really depends on the character of the ML)

I am the type to watch a drama while it is airing, stop mid-way to let the drama finish and then binge the rest.

I only do that if I'm really addicted to the drama. But I have a hard time getting into k-dramas nowadays so it rarely happens 

I'm the type who prefers orange juice without pulp

Not me, i don't like it any way lol

I'm the type who checks Netflix from time to time to see if they added any new kdramas

Not me 

I'm the type who mostly watch currently airing Kdramas.. 

erm..not really... 

i'm the type who go all the way to avoid watching romance drama (except bl- this one can be ignored). I won't purposely watch a romance drama, however, if i accidentally watch one without knowing it before hand, i might continue watching it if it's captivating enough.

Not me; I likes romance drama .

i'm the type  who likes to make a lot of friends .

Not me. I like to meet a lot of people and be acquainted by but because I'm an introvert, making friends seems like a chore to me.

I'm the type who likes to stay up late at night just to talk with my friends.

k,not really .

I'm the type who likes play UNO .