The Third Murder

It's not that it's bad, it's just that there are many better movies, and this is certainly not the best Koreeda Hirokazu's movie  

I would leave out Madame Antoine. I dropped it because it's just mediocre at best and the main lead is the kind of arrogant that doesn't make you root for him. Starts half decent and then turns draggy and boring.

Bad Guys

You have a great plan to watch list, but in your bio you said you don't like violence and there was a lot of pretty graphic violence in Bad Guys 2 so I imagine Bad Guys is similar, so it might not be for you. 

Movie One Day  This is really very sad!

Kar:

Movie One Day  This is really very sad!

I didn't even know it was on my list, lol. Thanks for the heads up

@Kar I didn't end up finishing Jugglers because I found it pretty boring, but a lot of people seemed to like it. 

Eulachacha Waikiki was also pretty boring.

@Tea Rex I Need Romance 3 was pretty boring, it had a few cute moments between the leads but not enough to make it worth it

Super Star Academy starts off okay but the ending leaves a LOT to be desired

Emergency Couple - just really draggy

Hi School Love On - story line that makes no sense and goes in circles, unless you are an Infinite fan then just go for it

The Bride of Haebak - main female actress does not understand that humans have emotions

doubtful victory - it gets draggy

lawless attorney - i started it but it was not captivating enough  for me to keep watching(although it may be for you)

@Marta,

Tomorrow with you | I tried to finish this one but it never really hooked me. When I reached past half the series and realized I still didn't care for any of the characters I ended up dropping it. 

1 Litre no Namida - It's not a good drama even tho people liked it a lot. It's really sad and frustrating

Andante- its just whack

I stayed for Kai and even his character was horrible

are you human too?

it's really overrated 

@ShotaSidePart 

When a Snail Falls in Love:the Stupidest FL EVER.

@Haeju

Handsome Guy and Hung Eum: It has a silly plot, towards the middle it begins to deflate , I think that if you aren't into Rom Com, It will not be your cup of tea.

Because It's The First Time - I had severe SLS

Radio Romance - super boring