Since you don't have anything in  not interested I would recommend :

Cheese in the Trap

from your dropped list. I don't know how far you got, but it also took me some time to get into the drama , but I didn't regret it  ^-^

Let Me Introduce Her

The Legend of the Blue Sea

Woman of Dignity 

Just Between Lovers

The Heirs - It's a mess but it's a classic, you should definitely watch it.

Mother (but the original Japanese ver.) - I don't know if you've watched it yet, but people who have seen both have said the Japanese version is better. So if you ever decided to watch it, I would recommend that.

Shopping King Louie, it's an all time favorite

It's Okay, That's Love - It's one of my top favourite dramas ever. I've watched it twice, thinking about watching it again for the third time now that we're stuck pretty much at home lol

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

Something in The Rain

He is Psychometric - it's a real emotional rollercoaster but that's why I liked it

The Last Empress - It was one crazy ride and as one reviewer said: it was a drama on crack and even the actors/actresses knew it was on crack. This crack was addictive. I initially dropped it because I couldn't stand the FL but after I decided to give it another try, I'm so glad I powered through the first 10 because it does get sooooo much better. I ended up appreciating the FL.

MsBookworm:

The Last Empress - It was one crazy ride and as one reviewer said: it was a drama on crack and even the actors/actresses knew it was on crack. This crack was addictive. I initially dropped it because I couldn't stand the FL but after I decided to give it another try, I'm so glad I powered through the first 10 because it does get sooooo much better. I ended up appreciating the FL.

THE LAST EMPRESS was the first drama I ever watched. I haven't regretted it and have pretty much been stuck in the world of K-DRAMA and now BTS. I've also watched going on 35 dramas now and have loved them all. 

If you haven't seen it I highly recommend watching 

W - Two Worlds

Pinocchio

Queen jn Hyuns Man 

The Heirs

Coffee Prince

Faith

You Who Came From the Stars