That one dumb friend

Long-ass monologues

Awkward staring to end a scene

Two characters meeting and suddenly being transported to a coffee shop for a ~serious discussion~ with identical beverages that they didn't order and never end up drinking. Occasionally they teleport to a rooftop instead

instant coffee or coffee in a can

Childhood connections

interrupted kiss

catfights (lakorns)

Chaebols

product placement

K-pop

deep dark family secrets 

the leads lives are intertwined before they've even met

People always eating and also eating noisily (kdramas)

Food is a prop or filler in those particular dramas.

- Awkward kiss

- Asshole male lead which the female lead falls in love with, even though she has a perfect, good looking nice guy right there

- Talking about good second male leads, we can't forget the Second Lead Syndrome

- The Truck of Doom (it's seriously in every drama)

- Unnecessary misunderstandings

- Stupid female lead

- A male lead that is somehow a ninja even though we have not heard of any training he might have had in the past, but is for some reason strong and fast enough to beat anyone. 

- Second female leads that are into the male lead and want to mess up the main FL

- Unnecessary zoom-ins and thousands of different camera angels for worthless scenes, such as a main character walking or a kiss where the couple just stands still (seriously guys, stop, that just f***s with my eyes)

- Make over scene or a working montage

- Overreacting 

- And of course, can't forget hot guys! I could go on and on! 

ShotaSidePart:

Reporters trying to destroy the main characters

They are NEVER the good guys.

I always think that. Everytime I see a reporter in a drama I'm like: Ugh. Here we go again

A person driving around looking for someone then suddenly spots them on the street ( in a supposedly big city)

There's always some type of Love triangle going around

A really long dragged out kiss scene

One dude that's close to the lead and turns out to be helping the villain 

Someone having a very good head start after running away and then the pursuer is suddenly right behind them  

Him kissing her, and she just stares out in the air for a looooooong time.