Rules: Person before you will pick the first three dramas/movies on their "Plan to watch" list and TNP will recommend if it's worth a watch or not. A why would be good too but completely up to you. 

I'll start:

49 days (k-drama)

A beuatiful mind (k-drama)

A millionaire's first love (k-short film) 

n/a = no answer if you haven't seen it

49 days: n/a

a beautiful mind: n/a

a millionaire's first love: no don't watch it, it's too messy

1 litre of tears

a taxi driver

about time

1 litre of tears: n/a but it's on my "plan to watch" list 

a taxi driver: DEFINITELY YES, one of my fave movies

about time: n/a

1 Litre no Namida

71: Into the Fire 

A Love to Kill

Trick- N/A

Saki ni Umareta Dake no Boku- N/A

Bitter Blood- Watabe Atsuro was the driving force, everything else I found to be lackluster; not all that great but not all that bad...

Handsome Guy and Jung Eum

Kimi wa Petto (2003)

Make it Right

Handsome Guy and Jung Eum - N/A

Kimi wa Petto - It's been years, but my rating was 9.0, so I must've enjoyed it!

Make it Right - N/A

Big

My Girlfriend is Gumiho

That Winter, The Wind Blows

Big - N/a

My Girlfriend is Gumiho - N/a

That Winter, The Wind Blows - N/a

My Dear Loser Series: Monster Romance

Jao Sao Jum Yorm

Five

My dear loser series: monster romance - n/a

Jao Sao Jum Yorm - It's not bad drama it's okay there was no rape or slap kiss like other lakorns I thought it was okay. 

Five - this drama was cute and fluffy , this is nonsensical drama but i enjoyed it so give it a try

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chinese Hero Zhao Zi Long 

Battle of Changsha 

The Great Seducer 

mijumaru:

My dear loser series: monster romance - n/a

Jao Sao Jum Yorm - It's not bad drama it's okay there was no rape or slap kiss like other lakorns I thought it was okay. 

Five - this drama was cute and fluffy , this is nonsensical drama but i enjoyed it so give it a try

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chinese Hero Zhao Zi Long 

Battle of Changsha 

The Great Seducer 

Chinese Hero Zhao Zi Long- N/A

Battle of Changaha- I started watching this one recently and I do like it so far.

The Great Suducer- The beginning was strong but overall messy execution but the acting was great in my opinion. 

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&-&-&---

11th Mom

A Man called God

Algernon ni hanataba o

Children of nobody

Go Back Couple

CHOOSE ONLY 3 DRAMAS

Daisy Luck - It's definitely worth a watch, drama is nice. cute and heartwarming. Although some plots are not deeply explored. it's a good watch. Nothing overdramatic. I actually loved their lil "daisy meeeting" if I remember correctly. 

Influence -- n//a

One page love -- Worth a watch. It's a cute short love story, if you enjoy cute romance definitely watch it.

3B no koibito --- worth a watch if you like fluffy cute romance. For me this was a mediocre drama, but I liked the ending of it. 

35sai no shoujo --- Worth a watch. This drama is not fluffly but has very realistic portayal of the struggle of growing up. I definitely loved this one. 

Love is fate

24 no hitomi

Indigo no yoru

Love is fate- n/a

24 no hitomi-n/a

Indigo no yoru-n/a

Hospital Playlist 2 

Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha 

Lovers of the Red Sky

Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha

• Seigi no se
  • Raise de wa chanto shimasu