I feel like I'll be using this link forever lol. I'm ashamed T-T

Jungle Fish 2-->stars Hong Jong Hyun--> starred in Warrior Baek Dong Soo-->(here we go again)-->with Ji Chang Wook -> who is set to star in Mr. Right --> which will also star Andy Zhang--> who had a supporting role in The Journey of Flower--> which starred Zanilia Zhao--> who also starred in Princess Agents--> which also starred Xing Zhao Lin

Create a trail from Joanne Tseng to Yoo In Na

Joanne Tseng - Refresh Man - Aaron Yan - It started with a kiss (TW) - korean remake Playful Kiss - Kim Hyun Joong - guest role in Dream High  - Kim Soo Hyun - You who came from stars - Yoo In Na

Create a trail Ji Chang Wook -  Six Flying Dragons

Ji Chang Wook --> was in Healer --> with Choi Jong Won --> who was in Six Flying Dragons

Create a trail from Empress Ki to Tunnel

Empress Ki--> Ha Ji Won --> stars in Chronicle of a Blood Merchant --> with Ha Jung Woo --> who is in Tunnel

Create a trail from Lee Jin Wook to Okja

Lee Jin Wook --> was in Voice 2 --> with Kwon Yool --> who was in The Great King Sejong --> with Kim Sang Kyung --> who was in The Crowned Clown --> with Yoo Gyung Ho --> who was in Okja

Create a trail from Feng Yi Zhang to Yu He Wei

Feng Yi Zhang--> is set to star in Novoland: Eagle Flag--> which will also star Angel Wang--> who starred in Full Love--> with Alina Zhang--> who starred in Tomb of the Sea--> which also starred Yu He Wei

Create a trail from Ma Dong Seok to Kwak Dong Yeon

Ma Dong Seok --> Nameless Gangster: Rules of Time --> in which Jo Jin Woong is also in --> who also stars in Man of Will --> with Kwak Dong Yeon

Create a trail from Kim Hye Soo to Misaeng

Kim Hye Soo--> made a guest appearance in Flower Boy Ramen Shop--> which starred Jung Il Woo--> who made a guest appearance in High Kick 3--> which starred Lee Jong Suk--> who also starred in Doctor Stranger--> With Kang So Ra--> who starred in Misaeng

Create a trail from Jackie Chan to Gong Yoo

Jackie Chan - Namiya - Chen Tai Shen - Legend of a demon cat -Edward Zhang - Sparrow - Zhou Dong Yu - Bring Happiness Home- Jackson Wang - The Producers - IU- Dream High - Suzy - Big - Gong Yoo

Create a trail from Dilmurat Dilraba to Park Hae Jin

Dilraba Dilmurat --> was in Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms --> with Yang Mi --> who was in Swords of Legends --> with Wang Wei Hua --> who was in Qian Duo Duo Marry Remember --> with Park Hae Jin

Create a trail from Splash Splash Love to Dr. Frost

Two of my favorite short dramas. 

Splash Splash Love--> stars Yoon Doo Joon--> who made a guest appearance in Because This is My First Life--> which starred Jung So Min--> who starred in The Smile Has Left Your Eyes--> with Seo In Guk--> who starred in 38 Task Force--> with Lee Sun Bin--> who starred in Criminal Minds--> with Lee Joon Gi--> who starred in The Time Between Dog and Wolf--> in which Sung Ji Ru had a supporting role--> who later starred in Dr. Frost

This was probably way easier than this but I wanted to make it longer for some reason idek lol xD

Create a trail from Choi Jin Hyuk to Medical Examiner Dr. Qin

Choi Jin Hyuk - The Last Empress - Jang Na Ra - Iron Masked Singer - Yu Rong Guang - The Patriot Yue Fei - Angel Wang - Nirvana in Fire - Cheng Hao Feng - Medical Examiner dr Qin 

Create a trail Tientsin Mystic - Tower of Babel 

Tientsin Mystic --> Zhong Ming --> will be in Braveness of the Ming --> with Park Min Young --> who was in Queen for Seven Days --> with Jang Hyun Sung --> who was in Signal --> with Kim Jong Goo --> who was in Tower of Babel

Create a trail from Mark Chao to Gong Yoo

Mark Chao - Black and White - Chou Vic - The flame's daughter - Zhang Vin  - Love O2O - Yang Yang - The Lost Tomb - Li Yi Feng - Sparrow - Zhou Dong Yu - Bring Happiness Home- Jackson Wang - The Producers - IU- Dream High - Suzy - Big - Gong Yoo 

Create a trail

Yoon Gyun Sang to Tiffany Tang

Yoon Gyun Sang --> The Time We Were Not In Love --> with Ha Ji Won --> who was in Empress Ki --> with Joo Jin Mo --> who was in Flowers in Fog --> with Deng Lun --> who was in Sweet Dreams --> with Dimurat Dilraba --> who was in Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms --> with Yang Mi --> who was in Chinese Paladin 3 --> with Tiffany Tang

Create a Trail from Ariel Lin to Vampire Idol