Pan Yue Ming --> was in Madame White Snake --> with Liu Tao --> who was in Advisors Alliance --> with Janice Chang --> who was in Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace

Fight Breaks Sphere --> Leo Wu - - > was in Nirvana in Fire - - > with Wang Jin Song - - > who was in Legend of Fu Yao - - > with Yang MI - - > who was in Swords of Legends

Create a trail from Nirvana in Fire to Boss and Me

Pan Yue Ming--> stars in Candle in the Tomb: The Wrath of Time--> with Xin Zhi Lei--> who played a supporting character in Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace

Create a trail from Wallace Huo to  Martial Universe

Origamy:

Fight Breaks Sphere --> Leo Wu - - > was in Nirvana in Fire - - > with Wang Jin Song - - > who was in Legend of Fu Yao - - > with Yang MI - - > who was in Swords of Legends

Create a trail from Nirvana in Fire to Boss and Me

Nirvana in Fire--> stars Wang Kai--> who also starred in Love Me if You Dare--> with Wallace Huo--> who starred in The Journey of Flower--> with Zhao Li Ying--> who starred in Boss and Me

@JojoOnDatBeat your dedication is awe inspiring lol

Wallace Huo --> was in the Imperial Doctress - - > with Deng Li Min - - > who was in the Romance of the Condor Heroes - - > with Mao Xiao Tong - - > who was in Love O2O - - > with Yang Yang - - > who was in Martial Universe

(I want to cry doing this on Mobile) 

Create a trail from Leo Wu to Tang Dynasty Tour

@Origamy, hahaha nope. I don't even come close. xD Also, I totally understand what you must have gone through. 

Leo Wu--> guest starred in The Romance of the Condor Heroes--> in which Zhang Zhe Han had a supporting role--> who also starred in Legend of Yun Xi--> which also had Hu Wen Zhe in a  supporting role--> who also had a supporting role in Tang Dynasty Tour

Create a trail from Riley Wang to Jackson Wang (This should be fun. xD)

Oh dear

Riley Wang - Long for you -  Zhou Yu tong - addicted heroin - timmy xu - the evolution of our love - zhang ruo yun -  sparrow - zhou dong yu - bring happiness home - jackson wang

Create a trail

Zhou Dong Yu - Candle in The tomb

Riley Wang --> was in Attention Love --> which had Tiara Huang --> who was in Prince of Lan Ling --> with Wang Zheng --> who was in The Disguiser --> with Han Dong --> who was in Demi Gods and Semi Devils --> with Kim Ki Bum --> who was in Tree With Deep Roots --> with Park Hyeok Kwon --> who was in The Producers --> with Jackson Wang

(I just got done with this when you posted @Haeju lol)

Zhou Dong Yu --> was in Sparrow --> with Wang Jin Song --> who was in Nirvana in Fire --> with Jin Dong --> who was in Candle in the Tomb

Create a trail from Mizobata Junpei to Takiguchi Yukihiro (idk if Japanese actors are as interconnected as Chinese actors are so hopefully this isn't too difficult)

@Origamy, I believe it is the other way around. Japanese actors seem to be more interconnected. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Mizobata Junpei--> starred in Shitsuren Chocolatier--> with Ishihara Satomi--> who starred in 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made--> with Yamapi--> who starred in Buzzer Beat--> which had a guest appearance by Takiguchi Yukihiro 

Create a trail from Takei Emi to  Araki Yuko

@JojoOnDatBeat, huh, I had no idea.

Ok I have like almost no knowledge on Japanese actors/actresses/shows so this was a challenge lol.

Takei Emi --> was in Seisei Suruhodo, Aishiteru --> with Nakamura Aoi --> who was in Ouroboros --> with Oguri Shun --> who was in Hana Yori Dango 2 --> with Kobayashi Susumu --> who was in Galileo --> with Kitamura Kazuki --> who was in Signal --> with Otaka Hiroo --> who was in Suits --> with Araka Yuko

Create a trail from General and I to Go Princess Go

General and I--> stars Angelababy--> who also starred in LoveYunge from the Desert--> in which Angelina Jiang had a supporting role--> who also had a supporting role in The Whirlwind Girl--> which starred Yang Yang--> who also starred in Martial Universe--> with Krystal Zhang--> who's the female lead in Go Princess Go

Create a trail from My Mowgli Boy to Letting You Float Like a Dream

General and I - Angelababy - The Ghouls - Cherry Ngan - Original Sin - Andrew Yin - Sparrow - Wei Wei - Martial Universe - Crystal Zhang - Go Princess Go

My mowgli boy - Ray Ma - Ice Fantasy - William feng - the story of ming lan - Zhu Yi Long - Granting you a dreamlike life 

Create a trail

Jang Hyuk - Nirvana in Fire 2

Haven't tried that one, so not sure if it's doable :>

Jang Hyuk--> starred in Fall in Love--> with Li Ying--> who had a supporting role in Princess Agents--> which starred Kenny Lin--> who was also in Scarlet Heart--> with Cecilia Lu--> who starred in Sound of the Desert--> with Hu Ge--> who starred in Nirvana in Fire--> which also starred Zhu Meng Yao--> who had a supporting role in Nirvana in Fire 2

Create a trail from Jung So Min to Jung Kyung Ho

Jang Hyuk --> was in Money Flower --> with Park Se Young --> who was in Love Rain --> with Seo In Guk --> who was in I Love That Crazy Little Thing --> with Sun Yi --> who was in Legend of Miyue --> with Liu Tao --> who was in Ode to Joy --> with Zhu Meng Yao --> who was in Nirvana in Fire 2

Create a trail from Bai Yu to The Girl Who Sees Scents

Jo Sung Min --> was in What's Wrong with Secretary Kim --> with Lee Yoo Joon --> who was in Cruel City --> with Yoon Hyun Min --> who was in Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter --> with Jung Kyung Ho

Jung So Min - What's Wrong with Secretary Kim - Kim Byung Ok - Cruel City - Jung Kyung Ho

Bai Yu - The Founding of an army - LAY - Exo Next Door - DO - 100 days my prince - Nam Ji Hyun - Suspicious Partner - Choi Tae Joon - The Girl Who Sees Scents

Create a trail

Man to Man - Ha Ji Won

Man To Man --> Jung Hyun Shik --> King2Hearts --> Ha Ji Won

Create a trail from Jungle Fish 2 to Xing Zhao Lin