shambles wrote: The person above me likes to be dunked in tea! :D

I bet coffee is far more better lol

Thisguy2011 wrote: the person above me makes little Ej shaped cookies and laughs erratically as she dunks them in tea and swallows them whole saying you "Like tea don't you EJ? Have some more HAHAHAHA"

I don't mind as long it fresh milk not yardi tea hahahahaha
shambles wrote: Aahahah

The person above me has stolen my EJ cookies and is now using coffee to dunk EJ in saying 'mmm much too good for children!!'

hahahahaha you two are killing me. 1 tea and one coffee. :D is there any left over for me to go?!

Chikara67 wrote: the person above me is in the oven of the person who has me in their freezer

lol...... the person above me was rescued from the freezer but cant get away from the poacher..;)
the person above me returned the rescuer and rescued person to the freezer again
The person above me loves to be the hero and tries to save everyone's sanity
the person above me makes little hero shaped cookies and laughs erratically as she dunks them in tea and swallows them whole saying you "Like tea don't you hero? Have some more HAHAHAHA"
the person above me seems to have an obsession with cookies that are shaped like people
The person above the person above me is a cookie themself and is being dunked in the person above me's orange juice as the person above me laughs maniacally and says 'Hmmm which part shall I eat first?'
the person above me made me into that cookie that is being dunked in orange juice!
The person above me owns a horse farm
the person above me is a coconut farmer
The person above me was the former owner of the coconut farm then turn into farmer to nothing.
the person above me got insanely jealous of my dirt farm and stole it from me
The Person above has a changes of heart. After she sold that farm to me & now She's telling everyone I stole it. ;)
the person above me tried to pay for my dirt farm with magic beans...that is why its considered stolen :D
lol the person above me force the magic beans in my hands so that she can take back her dirt farm..
The person above me lives in that dirt farm