Ask The Person Below You #2

This discussion has been closed.

I wouldnt be able to handle meeting my number one bias. 

If you are/were watching Hotel Del Luna,  are u liking it or not? and pls expand on why....

Hotel Del Luna is on my 'Plan to Watch' list as I got super curious on how the story goes. But at the same time I am skeptical because it seems that the drama is just overrated due to the actors (mainly IU) 

With all the commotions in Korean entertainment industry (in general), do you think 2020 will be a year of more revelation and chaos (lol) or closures and forgiveness?

I hope all things goes well as it . I dont want fus s

who is the worst actor in your eyes

Don't have a worst actor in my list but an actress, Viann Zhang. Saw her in different dramas and every time she is mostly having one facial "blank stare" expression on her face which is annoying. 

What drama/movie do you recommend the most from your completed list and why? 

Kazoku Game- It's hands the best drama I have ever watched; legit there is nothing bad you can say about it. From the A1 acting to the story and the characters progression... it's a straight up masterpiece. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Which drama do you regret watching/ ended up being a waste of time?

Doctors (Bad acting, illogical, can't stand the female lead's behavior, dropped it after 7 episodes and looking briefly at the rest of the drama which wasn't better. I regret trying to pick it up again. It's just bad and not worth the time. 

Have you ever watched a K-Drama with an Idol in a lead role? If yes, what did you think? 

Yes (My ID is Gangnam Beauty). His acting was subpar at most, but it probably suited his character anyways. 

Who is the one Asian drama character you wish was your friend IRL?

Kang Bok Soo. I just started watching My Strange Hero yesterday, but I love his energy, positivity, sweet personality, and of course how handsome he is! It feels like we would have a lot of fun and he wouldn't judge you. 

Who is the actor and actress that you watched most dramas with? 

Actress it's a tie between Gong Hyo Jin and Hwang Jeung Eum

Actor - Jang Hyuk

Which do you like more, Kpop or OST songs

Kpop all the way! Listening to OST’s just bring back the memories of the drama that I watched. 

What is your favorite genre in drama’s? 

romance and rom-com, my sentimental life already sucks so i would like to see some fluffy romantic couple at least

which drama has the best ost in your opinion? and what's your favorite ost from that drama?

I like a lot of ost's from dramas so it's hard to pick one but I especially really like the ost to Love o2o. It's really pretty.  (also Sotus, Love By Chance, and Love Sick have really nice OST's) My fave ost from Love 020 is probably 微微一笑很倾城  (one smile is very alluring) same as the title. Which Yang Yang (the male lead from the drama) sings. The song is so pretty and he has such a nice voice <3

If you could erase your memory to watch any drama again for the first time, which would you choose?

Probably Life on Mars! 

If you could choose a western drama that would get a korean remake, which one would you choose and why? 

How to Get Away with Murder

I would like to see the Korean take on it. It's such an amazing show and since it has multiple seasons, how would they break it down to just 16 episodes.

Who do you think is the worst actor/ actress? (give reasons)