kagamigensou:

Okay, so any vehicular related incident that leads to a character experiencing some kind of harm (or even death) & plays a pivotal role in the story's plot.

Exactly

Hi, do I have to complete the first block so I can move to the second one to count?

for example, I didn't want to do the first block and I started with the second one is it okay ?

and can I choose the blocks that I like to do ? or do I need to do it in order so it counts?

jkdramaj:

Hi, do I have to complete the first block so I can move to the second one to count?

for example, I didn't want to do the first block and I started with the second one is it okay ?

and can I choose the blocks that I like to do ? or do I need to do it in order so it counts?

• From the FAQ: "You may chose any number of the 46  Recipe-Blocks in the challenge and finish both the blocks and the recipes  in any order you you like.
  • You can move around ingredients (tittles) as much as you want on the worksheet  while you are working  on it"

You can start with whatever recipie you want, in whatever block you want and in any order you want...  it is the full blocks that count when you turn in the challenge at the end of the year. 

I hope this made it clearer . Good luck/have fun 

Do you mean Just Added , Most Popular, Coming Soon or Out Now by 'the first 5 page of MDL Home Trailers section'?

Xiao Zi:

Do you mean Just Added , Most Popular, Coming Soon or Out Now by 'the first 5 page of MDL Home Trailers section'?

You can use any of the 3 except for most popular since it doesn't give pages option.... Plus coming soon and out now both covers under just added so you can find them anyway in them plus some older one 

kagamigensou:

36.1 Watch a title featuring the Truck of Doom  (or other vehicle used to cause harm)

I’ve never heard of the “truck of doom” nor have I seen any of the titles on the voting list, so I’m sorta confused, but is this basically any kind of intentional or unintentional vehicular violence/harm? 

OAL already explained what the white truck of doom  is. Basically it's a truck (very often in white color) that aims at/hits characters. It's typically appearing in Korean dramas. 

Here's a post I recently made on the feeds as I've watched a movie last year that had the truck of doom. The movie was pretty good, so you might want to use it for the challenge. :) Here's the link: https://mydramalist.com/profile/Yin-Taiyo/feeds/1zr5P8hr

Have a question regarding Block 14/1 "Watch a title on your Recommendations page" 

Should it be from the overview page or can I choose one under the genres on the left? 

moonchild:

Have a question regarding Block 14/1 "Watch a title on yourRecommendations page" 

Should it be from the overview page or can I choose one under the genres on the left? 

It's like this ... Most of your recommendations must be Korean like most people... Even if you do change the genre the recommendation list doesn't shuffle much.... But if you change the type or country then only it will have a significant change.... So you can use the genre of your liking  and go with what is provided 

moonchild:

OAL already explained what the white truck of doom  is. Basically it's a truck (very often in white color) that aims at/hits characters. It's typically appearing in Korean dramas. 

Here's a post I recently made on the feeds as I've watched a movie last year that had the truck of doom. The movie was pretty good, so you might want to use it for the challenge. :) Here's the link: https://mydramalist.com/profile/Yin-Taiyo/feeds/1zr5P8hr

Yes... Korean dramas aren't really my thing, so I wanted clarification on the prompt so I could look for other options. Thanks to OAL, I think I have some ideas.

Ah, thank you for the recommendation, unfortunately though I can't view it for whatever reason.

Sam:

It's like this ... Most of your recommendations must be Korean like most people... Even if you do change the genre the recommendation list doesn't shuffle much.... But if you change the type or country then only it will have a significant change.... So you can use the genre of your liking  and go with what is provided 

Thanks, I was lucky and got a Japanese drama on my main recommendations which is on my watchlist already. I'll go with this one. :)

kagamigensou:
Yes... Korean dramas aren't really my thing, so I wanted clarification on the prompt so I could look for other options.

No problem. Go with what you enjoy. :)

hello! quick question—the drama that i want to watch for prompt 43/5 (Watch a title from the Psychological genre) isn't classified as Psychological under the genre section, but is tagged as such by other users. can i use it for the prompt or no?

hallastudies:

hello! quick question—the drama that i want to watch for prompt 43/5 (Watch a title from the Psychological genre) isn't classified as Psychological under the genre section, but is tagged as such by other users. can i use it for the prompt or no?

No,  whenever the recipe states genre, then you should find something within the genre that has been asked for. However if you do  believe it  should be included within  the genre psychological you can submit an edit to the dramas  page. 

Same goes for recipes asking for tags. I hope you find something you will enjoy!  

Hi. I just wanted to check if I am understanding this correctly. For the ingredient 

"Watch a title  that has been remade by at least 1 other country beside the one the original story was made by"

Since it says has been remade, we are meant to watch the original rather than the adaptation of the original? This would also mean the original would have to be in the database. For instance, Cold Case would not count, because it is a western series remake. Legal High (Japanese) would work, but not Legal High ( Korean)?

jubies33:

Hi. I just wanted to check if I am understanding this correctly. For the ingredient 

"Watch a title  that has been remade by at least 1 other country beside the one the original story was made by"

Since it says has been remade, we are meant to watch the original rather than the adaptation of the original? This would also mean the original would have to be in the database. For instance, Cold Case would not count, because it is a western series remake. Legal High (Japanese) would work, but not Legal High ( Korean)?

It means you can watch any of the ones you stated.  You can watch the original or the remake as long as they are on the mdl database.

One of the recipe blocks says to watch a movie that is 30 minutes or less and to check the short film tag. I have checked the tag and found a movie that I want to watch. It's called Two Lights: Relumino but MDL says it is 31 minutes long but I have found it online and it doesn't go over 30 minutes. Can I still use it for that recipe?