KC Drama LOVER:

Search out movie was like tagged unemployed male lead so is it like reliable. Can I use it for jobless person from peppermint?

yes

anny:

Thanks for all the info ElBee! I think I found some way to include everything but your ideas might be helpful anyway!

Now I have one more question...I'm hoping it's the last lmao

Is it considered a roadtrip if it only lasts a day? I think the general idea is that it should last multiple days, but in my own life I've called roadtrips, those that happened on the same day too, as long as it was a trip with a car to a specific destination to do something fun...so how does it count here? 

one day is ok, as long as they travel by car it should work.. it doesn't have to have a predetermined destination... as long ass they get somewhere it should be fine 

Shiro:

one day is ok, as long as they travel by car it should work.. it doesn't have to have a predetermined destination... as long ass they get somewhere it should be fine 

Thank you!

anny:

Thanks for all the info ElBee! I think I found some way to include everything but your ideas might be helpful anyway!

Now I have one more question...I'm hoping it's the last lmao

Is it considered a roadtrip if it only lasts a day? I think the general idea is that it should last multiple days, but in my own life I've called roadtrips, those that happened on the same day too, as long as it was a trip with a car to a specific destination to do something fun...so how does it count here? 

Roadtrips are often done in a day, too, especially in tiny island/peninsula settings. If you're going on a kdrama classic roadtrip to see the sunrise from a pretty beach with a clear sky and a view that is not broken up by buildings, it's still a roadtrip if it's only a few hours from the city. You might decide to make an adventure of getting food from a place that makes what you're craving better than anywhere else or decide you need to see some big flower fields and eat rest stop fried foods along the way. :) You're going out of your way, well beyond the amount of driving that you would ordinarily be doing, for recreational purposes (ie it isn't your job to drive and I probably wouldn't call it a roadtrip if I'm rushing off to a hospital because a family member's there, but you could still -make- a roadtrip of it... most just wouldn't for something somber).

Sorry to be redundant, the last page didn't show when I replied. ;)

To all of you who are aiming for  Surprise/ Buffet,  please remember that  completing the WHOLE challenge means also coming up with 5 peppermints of your own. 

MDL Watch Challenge 2022:

To all of you who are aiming for  Surprise/ Buffet,  please remember that  completing the WHOLE challenge means also coming up with 5 peppermints of your own. 

No pressure... lol

I just wanted to ask the last thing, is A tale for thousand star approval for Watch a title featuring a Road Trip

KC Drama LOVER:

I just wanted to ask the last thing, is A tale for thousand star approval for Watch a title featuring a Road Trip 

Hmm depends on what you're thinking is the road trip... I haven't seen it so I can only go by episode guide synopses, but in ep 5 "Tian joins Nam for a trip into the city " is it a nearby city or somewhere far away? 

The premise (moving from the city to the countryside and eventually back) doesn't fit... going home to visit family isn't really a road trip, either, usually. Think hopping in a car to do something for recreation (usually plans are loose at best and in dramas things always change from any original plans that were made)... 

I hope that's helpful.

Today is the day, so for all you participating in this years challenge who want to be part of the hall of fame do not forget to Turn in your forms!

For those who are satisfied just taking part of the challenge but do not want to be part of the hall of fame, you can just sit back, chill and wait for next years challenge

Hi! When does the next year's challenge open?

aad:

Hi! When does the next year's challenge open?

It officially starts on January 1st, 2023.  They usually post the theme, instructions, and signup form a day or so earlier.

Ohh so do we get a head start then? Are we able to start as soon as they put out the sign up form and instructions?

Officially you can't start until Jan 1st, regardless of when the signups open.