Komentator isenk:

10 titles that MDL said related or sequel but no related at all in the reality. Like

1. My Tomorrow, Your Yesterday and Yesterday Once More 

Wow a hard one.

Just how you can find them?

Watching them both?

whenever i came across something like this i always corrected it so i doubt i have any.

LouM:

whenever i came across something like this i always corrected it so i doubt i have any.

Privilage, awesome!

LouM:

Haha... In that case this topic will help you correct the one that's still exist in MDL then...

autumn iris:

Wow a hard one.

Just how you can find them?

Watching them both?

yes I did watch both of them. That's why quite curious how many mistake like this again...

but if nothing comes out in 4-6 hours I think you guys may looked for another topic

autumn iris:

Privilage, awesome!

everyone can edit though!

Does it count if something is XXX Season 1 and XXX Season 2, but the second season is a completely different story and cast (no related characters)? Or no since it is still technically titled season 1 and 2?

NoirRoseHeart:

Does it count if something is XXX Season 1 and XXX Season 2, but the second season is a completely different story and cast (no related characters)? Or no since it is still technically titled season 1 and 2?

Yes. It count 

2. Reply series (Reply 1988, Reply 1994, Reply 1997) - same universe, different casts

3. All the HIStory series (the only overlap is when one of the couples from series 4 has a guest role in series 5)

4. Queen of the Ring

Vivid Romance

Universe's Star

LouM:

everyone can edit though!

Oh, I just know this. Thanks for sharing.

Komentator isenk:

Yes. It count 

Then...

5. School series: School 2013, School 2015, 2017, and 2021

6. Nirvana In Fire, S2, and upcoming S3

7. Season melodrama series Autumn Tale, Winter Sonata,  Summer Scent, and Spring Waltz

8. Soundtrack number 1 and 2

24h passed.. 

10 dramas/movies with a scene in which ML only wears a towel or a bathrobe (with pics if possible ;)