7, One Smile is Very Alluring (7.9) - movie version of love 020. Angela Baby and
Jing Bo Ran were better at portraying Bei Wei Wei and  Xiao Nai  compared to Zheng Shuang and Yang Yang IMO, If you don't want to watch 30 episodes. this is a better alternative. It's lighthearted and an easy watch. I think the rating is only lower because plenty of people loved Love 020. 

Elle0807:

7, One Smile is Very Alluring (7.9) - movie version of love 020. Angela Baby and
Jing Bo Ran were better at portraying Bei Wei Wei and  Xiao Nai  compared to Zheng Shuang and Yang Yang IMO, If you don't want to watch 30 episodes. this is a better alternative. It's lighthearted and an easy watch. I think the rating is only lower because plenty of people loved Love 020. 

Same thoughts, I love Yang Yang but I liked the movie version more to be honest.

8. Encantadia (Filipino Series) - [ MDL Rating - 7.9 ] >> Not the best series in terms of graphics, editing, fantasy-genre, and the plot is a cliché at times plus it was super long, but it was well-loved in the country. I only rated it 8/10 though, but I think it deserved as much. Just 0.1 is missing, but still. Not only that it managed to solve nicely and emotionally a lot of existing conflicts that's occurring in family and love relationships ever since, it also showed a lot of the country's almost-dying culture and beliefs. It was like we are in between of the fantasy-reality past-present realm. Though it was kind of dramatic I'd say as people before still see a "heroic" person as someone who's willing to die for the kingdom or their loved ones. It's like a popular wuxia in Philippines last 2016, and still well-loved for many years.

9-mirai nikki-2012 7.4 mdl rating it is a Japanese show where you have to outwit each other through diaries. I really liked it because of its tight writing as well as suspense/thrill. however many of them found it to be slow burner compared to death note and ii think that is the reason why it didnt get higher rating because of comparison with death note.

10- hellbound (2021) -7.6 rating. I thought it deserves way more because they tried something new and raw. There were few really emotional scenes which were well shot. It didnt fare well with some people because they believed CGI were not good enough and there were many questions left unresolved as cliff- hanger however i really liked it and it is 10/10 for me.

10 dramas (2014-present if possible) where female lead kick/knee someone in groin lol

1. SWDBS(one of the gang members she was fighting)

2. Suspensious Partner(her ex)

3. aka x pinku (self defense - they were kidnapped)

4. Ruk Nee ... Jhe Jud Hai

5. Wong Wien Hua Jai (2021)

are we allowed to add movies (aka x pinku) because   i think he/she is asking  only about dramas

6. Come back mister 

7. Strongest Deliveryman

8. Player

9. Lucky Romance

10. F4 Thailand

10 dramas/movies with ML/FL ride the motorbike

1. My Dear Loser : Monster Romance

(a lead or both leads??)

if the former then...

2. My Holo Love

3. Not Me

4. Taxi Driver