5. My Little Happiness

8. Her Private Life - They did have a miss understanding but it didn't get dragged out for ages and they promised to be honest with each other and have no secrets. A promise they managed to keep.

9. Oh My Venus

10. One Spring Night

10 dramas with a strangers to lovers story. The leads don't have strong feelings for each other at first, so upon first meeting they aren't attracted to or hate each other. They also meet by chance and not through school or as co-workers.

1. Lovestruck in the City 

2.Definitely Not Today

3.Reset

4. hometown cha cha cha

5. run on

When you say work, do you mean as it only doesn't count if they work at the same place, or does it also not count if only one of them is working? For example, if one is a delivery man and their love interest ordered food from them. Would that not count because it is meeting through work?

NoirRoseHeart:

When you say work, do you mean as it only doesn't count if they work at the same place, or does it also not count if only one of them is working? For example, if one is a delivery man and their love interest ordered food from them. Would that not count because it is meeting through work?

i meant meeting as co-workers. thank you for pointing that out, i'll edit the topic

cal0ri3:

i meant meeting as co-workers. thank you for pointing that out, i'll edit the topic

Okay. Lol. I was going through my list thinking 'oh, this would count!' but then be like 'wait but one of them is technically working.' I didn't realize how many I had watched where at least one was working when they met, so I figured I'd better ask :)

6. Chicago Typewriter 

7. I'm not a robot

9. His - Koisuru Tsumori Nante Nakatta

10. given

10 movies/dramas where one of the main characters (as marked on mdl) had a transplant (of any kind). do mention what transplant it was