2. Cherry Blossoms After Winter (at least it looked like they were camping in the mountains?)

4. That winter the wind blows

https://youtu.be/xKSuJ_2MKRI?t=3

5. A young gentleman and a lady. Does the above link count  as hill ?

6. Moonlight - ML, FL, 2ML and 2FL went hiking and then camp in the forest

Okay, pictures doesn't do justice but I couldn't find that they're outside in the woods >.<

8. Mr. Sunshine 

9. Weightlifting Fairy?

10. Extraordinary You - it has been so long since I started this one. It was the one my housemate used to really get me started on the road to kdrama (then other asian dramas) addiction.

Bonus. Shopping King Louis - she came from the hills and went back there for a bit. He followed her.

10 dramas from East Asian countries that aren’t in MDL that you highly recommend (and where you watched them).

NoirRoseHeart:

Sorry, but what do you mean by hills exactly, like mountains, or a countryside that is not just flat land?

mountains & cold places

edit: i should've made the topic more clear i guess

newbiefan:

10 dramas from East Asian countries that aren’t in MDL that you highly recommend (and where you watched them).

Based on wiki, East Asia includes China, Hong Kong, Macau, Japan, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea and Taiwan. Many of these are already in MDL. The remaining may have limited productions, if any. How about changing to South East Asia?

Wish Upon A Star:

Based on wiki, East Asia includes China, Hong Kong, Macau, Japan, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea and Taiwan. Many of these are already in MDL. The remaining may have limited productions, if any. How about changing to South East Asia?

Then, does India count?

Purple heart:

Then, does India count?

Based on Wiki, India is in South Asia.. perhaps @newbiefan can consider changing to "10 dramas from Asian countries that aren’t in MDL that you highly recommend (and where you watched them)"?