7. Kairos

8. Nine: Nine Times Time Travel

The king eternal monarch 

10. Grid- Characters try to change and/or save the future

Someone else pick the next topic please

10 dramas/movies with ridiculous/silly endings, in your opinion.

Please mark as a spoiler if you feel it is necessary, and it is up to you on whether to say why you thought the ending was ridiculous. If you do mention why, then please mark that as a spoiler.

1. Tempted 

don't  know if it's really ridiculous in that way but after their seperation they accidentally meet again and all they do is hug?! No information if they still love each other or if they will get back together. Hate those kinds of endings. it's so unsettling not knowing what happens afterwards. It's like there's a part of the drama that will never be broadcasted. I have a whole list of those dramas but in tempted it was the worst

2. Dance of the Phoenix- It made no sense and felt pointless. It was a bad cliffhanger. 

3. Enchante- Getting engaged does not fix everything. The last minute conflict was unnessary and made it seem like both leads shared the blame when in reality it was a one sided situation.  It did not make sense for the ML to uproot their life or not feel good enough for the other. 

4. History 3 - Make Our Days Count. Like why!?! Is it so hard to give them a happy ending? Nine episodes of chasing and loving, all for nothing. I get that the title gives away the plot, but come on. That was the worst possible ending ever, killing Shi Gu off before the final episode.

the worst offenders i have ever watched or experienced in my entire life: 

5. Oh My Ladylord - ml magically disappears and there's not much else to it.  it very much fit the shitty and all over the place story the writers were writing, but it was certainly silly. 5/10 ending. it was so silly

6. Pretty Man - its been a while but im pretty sure the ml finds out that the fls mom or aunt or someone tried to kill him with milk when he was younger and so he runs away (literally the last scene of him is him bolting down the road in a suit). something also happened with the fl but i cant remember it. absolutely no closure for the leads, a happy ending? no. a sad one? no. bittersweet? no. an open ending? no. it was a whole ass CLIFFHAnGER. i think the writers forgot they were making a show and decided to just scribble scrabble an ending in like 10 minutes. 2/10. absolutely ridiculous

7. I'm a Pet at Dali Temple - having the FL die and reincarnate as a baby in present time, then have an adult ML time travel to present time and find her was so stupid. Basically having him find her to raise her from infancy, so they can be together when she becomes old enough. Yikes, that's just not a good way to end it at all.

8. Ruk Nee ... Jhe Jud Hai - up until it said The End, I thought is was fine, but they added a little add-on scene afterward that ruined it since it was so stupid and ridiculous. The gay brother gets into some kind of accident, and his whole personality changes, and becomes some dumbed down man that likes showing off his body or something, and is no longer gay for some reason. He declares he wants the FL and will steal her from his brother, the ML. Something is said and she ends up saying she'll take both of them. I was absolutley horrifed and disgusted at that ending.

10. What happend in Bali  I guess the ending was sad too but it was so exaggerated that I burst out laughing!  Everyone dies!

10 dramas about making films or TV shows.

1. Lovely Writer

2. Call It What You Want

3.Theory of Love

4.Be Melodramatic

5.Blueming