Wish Upon A Star:

1. Dream High - Go Hye Mi is a tough and arrogant high school student who kicks off the car headlamp of someone she hates

This isn't a C-drama.

Since I'm not exactly sure any of the last answers posted were what the topic posters was looking for, for the last topic, I'd just like to mention Put Your Head on My Shoulder - Doraemon - FL's had stuff from that anime.

Red Balloon - a character dresses up as Sailor Moon.

Anyway back to the current topic.

Saygo :

This isn't a C-drama.

Was c-drama edited in subsequently, as i honestly don't recall seeing it then.. let's see if there are enough college cdramas that fit in...

2? Meteor Garden 2018 (maybe? Since it's a college setting, compared to other versions, FL lead wears jeans and snickers majority of the time. She was also called a tomboy by the ML. She was rescued several times though but most of the reasons she was in trouble was because of the ML. I've watched a few college cdrama, but this was the only FL I could think of that didn't do cutesy stuff.)

3. Love O2O maybe

4. Falling into your smile 

5. Accidentally in Love - ???

Wish Upon A Star:

Was c-drama edited in subsequently, as i honestly don't recall seeing it then.. let's see if there are enough college cdramas that fit in...

it was cdrama which I then edited to make it more obvious.

SunHi:

3. Love O2O maybe

Sorry, in the original version I saw she was very feminine (she was strong for sure, just no tomboy in her).

I have two in mind that I am waiting to see if anyone has watched or remembers. If the topic stalls (and I remember their names, lol) I will list them.

Do you only want dramas and not movies?

6. Somewhere Only We Know (2019)

Saygo :

Do you only want dramas and not movies?

I reckon we can make it to 10 without movies but if it really stalls (like 12 hours pass and nothing) then yeah, movies will be fine.

7. Falling into your smile 

The End:

7. Falling into your smile 

That was already #4.