5. The Gifted 

6. Bad Genius

8. I'm not a robot - It really depends on what the person likes to watch, but I think that "I'm not a robot" is easy to watch and it has an interesting storyline. It has good comedy, romance and drama.

10. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

extra: Put Your Head On My Shoulder

10 dramas where you saw an Anime character or anything Anime related(I feel like most of these will be Chinese)

1. Love Scenery(Naruto Shippuden: The Will of Fire poster, My hero academia(Izuku Midoriya figure) )

So them reading a manga would count too?

NoirRoseHeart:

So them reading a manga would count too?

yeah

2. Pleasantly Surprised - FL and SML liked One Piece. They would read the manga and even dress up.

3. 2 Moons - ML also likes One Piece. He reads the manga and I believe has figurines in his dorm too.

Not exactly sure if this counts. Let me know if it doesn't, and I'll delete it.

4. Densha Otoko (2005) - the ML is a fan of this one anime (he has figurines and everything) and the drama's opening is even an animation of the fictional anime. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jg7tpJO6P4

*However, an actual anime of the anime the ML was a fan of was created after the drama aired - Getsumen To Heiki Minaso I wasn't sure if it counted since the anime was created afterward...

NoirRoseHeart:

Not exactly sure if this counts. Let me know if it doesn't, and I'll delete it.

4. Densha Otoko (2005) - the ML is a fan of this one anime (he has figurines and everything) and the drama's opening is even an animation of the fictional anime. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jg7tpJO6P4

*However, an actual anime of the anime the ML was a fan of was created after the drama aired - Getsumen To Heiki Mina, so I wasn't sure if it counted since the anime was created afterward...

counts

5. Dating in the Kitchen - Chopper (One Piece) figurine in FLs apartment? I know it's in the end credits

6. Fujoshi, Ukkari Gei ni Kokuru - FL is a fan of BL anime and manga, collects its merch and attends anime fanmeet

I am not so good at this topic so I shall offer a range from which you can pick the last two. Forgive me if I get the terminology wrong.

9. & 10. Mob Psycho 100, based on an anime; Nee Sensei, Shiranai no?, FL is a manga author, 37 Seconds (movie), FL is a manga artist - highly recommend this one due to it's handling of certain issues.

I am going to guess that these will be accepted and thus propose the next topic.

10 college dramas from China (cdramas) where the FL isn't a girly girl (doesn't buy pink anything, doesn't always wear white and doesn't have a whole bunch of cutesy stuff or expect him to always rescue her) or overly ladylike.

1. Dream High - Go Hye Mi is a tough and arrogant high school student who kicks off the car headlamp of someone she hates