Yes, anything is fine that has to do with trying to draw attention to something for sale or to get people to sign up.

5.  My Huckleberry Friends - girl dresses in animal costume to try to get people to join school anime club

6. Fly, Again - Idk if it counts.. ML wears the bunny outfit to handout invitations, but FL steals the head part, and he chases her, so he doesnt actually stand there and handout the  invitations.

7. Queen of the Ring

8. Hit the Top

9. Please Love the Useless Me (does this count? not an animal costume, but a plant flower. If this doesn't count you can count it as a bonus and not count in the 10)

10 Dramas/Movies which one of main characters, ML or FL lied or has a secret about his/her real age.

1. Baby-faced Beauty
  2. Angry Mom

Does it have to be a long running lie, or can it be for a brief period?

NoirRoseHeart:

Does it have to be a long running lie, or can it be for a brief period?

It has to be at least 5 or more episodes which really matter to the plotline. 

3. Liar x Liar

4. Sumika Sumire - not sure if it counts. FL is 60 but transforms into a 20 year old. She hides the fact that she is actually a 60 year old woman.

5. flower of evil

If number 4 counts

6. 55:15 Never Too Late - they are all 55 year olds who are transformed into their 15 year old selves and they try to hide that from some people

Even I don't know if these counts - 

7. My roommate is gumiho

8. My Amazing Boyfriend 

9. My love from star 

10.  Sweet blood

If these counts someone choose next topic 

Hi Raining Sunshine,  to allow others a chance to put forward their possible answers to the topic, there is a limit of three titles/shows per person.

That said, I've been trying to think of an answer to the current topic so appreciate your answers as I've seen some of them.