I'll second TKEM and the LED face mask (I'm also thinking those drinks that looked like a cross b/w cereal and milkshake). I went as far as looking into it and the less expensive ones. That said, red light therapy is a known medical thing. Check this website out: https://redlightsonthebrain.blog/

6. Legend of the Blue Sea - the aquarium. I'd like to visit it & Namsan Tower one day.

7. Unforgotten Night & quite a few cdramas - Maserati, used to be my fav/dream car.

8. Clean with Passion for Now: - I had to clean out a house that had a K'A'RCHER vacuum cleaner in it. I was so stupidly, crazily excited to see it that I wanted to keep it.

9. Touch Your Heart: I  believe in this drama they showed the Galaxy S22 and it’s battery powershare abilities; between two phones you can lay one on top of the other and transfer battery. I thought it was really cool.

emi:

5. In family we trust - I don’t remember the product’s name but it’s a bottled drink that has a sort of jelly inside and you need to shake the bottle before consuming the drink so that the jelly can separate 

I swear I've seen that Jelly drink in every Thai drama I've watched!

10. Make It Right (gyoza) - this was probably the very first instance of product placement I came across in a series and I am still very interested in finding out what that is all about. I don't even know if they still produce it, but oh well

Someone else can choose the next topic

10 dramas/movies where one lead has a crush on the other lead (that we are shown), but you later find out the other lead had a crush on them before they did (we were not aware of this crush).

*Ex. FL meets the ML and falls in love with him at first sight in Ep.1. We have no idea the ML actually secretly likes her too. In Ep. 12, it is shown he met her a year previously (or maybe just saw her from afar),and developed a crush on her for whatever reason. It was not made obvious that he has liked her before she liked him until that episode.

Or any similar scenarios.

1. A Love So Beautiful (Does that qualify?)

LuckyGirlGwenIce:

1. A Love So Beautiful (Does that qualify?)

I haven't seen it, but it can count unless someone else who has seen it disagrees.

2. All I Want for Love Is You - Pretty sure this meets your criteria.

I honestly think the roles for this show are marked incorrectly on MDL, so that is why I'm saying this one.

3. Love's Outlet

4. Be Loved In House  - the ML fell in love with the other ML when they were working together, but it's later shown that the  other ML saw the ML in a metal working fair and liked him since then

5.Blue Birthday

6.My ID Is Gangnam Beauty (if  I'm remembering right)

7. Itazura na Kiss with all its adaptations (but the FL leads like ML first, later on ML like her too but FL didn't realize, he kissed her secretly when she was sleeping - audience see but FL didn't know --> does this scenarios count? lol

8. Cutie Pie (if bl counts) 

all these leads kinda have a tsundere vibe, hence the lead didn't realize the other lead's feeling until later on

9. Still 17 (first we find out during their teen days, ML had a crush on FL, and much later we find out FL also had a crush on ML at the same time)

10.  Takane no Hana San (FL is MLs boss and has a crush on ML but is constantly cold and bossy towards him because she gets nervous when in front of him and can’t do anything else. She’s so sure ML hates him, but turns out, ML also has a crush on her!)

10 dramas when a lead situated in the city somehow ends up in an island/village and the drama shows how they first find it hard to adapt but then they come to love the rural village life.

1. A tale of thousand stars

3. Hometown cha cha cha