4. Sell your haunted house

5. Memorist

7. Vagabond

8. Kill It

10. Mop Girl

10 dramas/movie that is 70% or more spoken in English. (If there is a dubbed version of anything out there, then that can count too).

1. Put your head on my shoulder ( Eng Dub)

2. My girlfriend is alien (Eng Dub)

6. Drunken Master - HK movie, Eng Dub, 1978

7. IP Man - Eng Dub

Someone else can start a topic.

10 dramas where you were intrigued/tempted by the product placement

1. Vice Versa (KFC) - I mean I've tried KFC, but they make it seem like something otherworldly

2. Bad Buddy and Vice Versa (inhaler) - that inhaler they end up sticking in their nose, and say "Ah sotcheon!". That one

Blkittykat:
Vice Versa

Every time i watch an episode i am amazed at how much product placement is integrated into the story and I'm not even mad lol

3.Taxi driver - The FL had the face stick balm  thing intrigued me. She would slap it on randomly at the office. She was a prosecutor and  cracked me up to see. I lowkey want to try it.

4. The King: Eternal Monarch- The iron man face mask thing looked wild . Skin care is clearly a big deal and maybe i was missing out on something. 

When I think of Kdramas i think of Starbucks and subway. I never had either and i was tempted to see what the big deal was haha

5. In family we trust - I don’t remember the product’s name but it’s a bottled drink that has a sort of jelly inside and you need to shake the bottle before consuming the drink so that the jelly can separate