10 Dramas where the Main character dies but is reborn and takes the path of revenge in their second life. 

1. Again My Life

2.Renascence

3. Rang Mai Hua Jai Derm - have not watched yet, but sees like it counts.

4. Snow Lotus - I think this one would count too.

Someone else can please pick the next topic 

10 pairs of dramas/movies where the same or similar item is used. Please avoid brand items like clothes and cars etc. If it is the same actual piece of clothing (or wording/pattern on clothing) no probs. Houses can be posted as well but let's go for avoid those until the topic stalls for over 8 hours.

1. The Beauty Inside & My Love from the Star (original kdrama) - FLs wear the same blouse

2. TharnType (Techno) & A Tale of a Thousand Stars - One of the supporting actors wears the same "I'm a boy not a toy" t'shirt.

Okay - opening up replies to houses now. I know many have seen Secret Garden so you should have it's mate at least. I also know there have been comments about rooftop houses as well so we should get a few more responses.

I could be wrong about this, but I could have swore the ML's father's house in Nabi was the same one as the ML's house (the one in Bangkok) in Wong Wien Hua Jai, or at least similar to it.

3. Nabi, My Stepdarling and Wong Wien Hua Jai (2021)

4. don't say no & the eclipse & cutie pie - same house

5. I'm Tee Me Too/ Lovely Writer

Also if it's not just houses, but buildings too

6. Bad Buddy/ Fish Upon The Sky/ Secret Crush On You - I wish I could find pictures for them all, but I only found one, and it's not that clear, but the university is the same in all three

Not that I remembered it, Google helped....

7. Crash Landing on You and Itaewon Class - same blazer/coat

8. Why R U? / He's Coming To Me / Bad Buddy 

9. Star and Sky: Star in My Mind / Enchanté

24h passed

10 movies/dramas with a power outage

Journalist:

24h passed

10 movies/dramas with a power outage

Oooh, I that is a completely different kind of topic. I like.