3. 18 again - mother and daughter attend self defence classes and we see them put it to use throughout the drama

Blkittykat,Saygo,emi thank you this is exactly what I am looking for I guess I am okay with movies too if there are no dramas available for suggestion before my 24 hour time runs out XD...

4. Ultimate Weapon Alice:  FL as a child was put into a training center to become a hitwoman/trained killer so she learned a lot of self defense there too

5. The Last Empress: Chun Woo Bin gives FL a self-defense class to be able to protect herself and she uses it later as well, but it mainly involved judo, so not sure if this fits what you're looking for. Let me know if it doesn't.

6. Legal High-I think  FL learned boxing after an attempted assault   to get stronger but she chooses not to fight 

sungrokisking:

5. The Last Empress: Chun Woo Bin gives FL a self-defense class to be able to protect herself and she uses it later as well, but it mainly involved judo, so not sure if this fits what you're looking for. Let me know if it doesn't.

I think it should fit my description if it includes how to defend , fight  and how to attack in different scenarios basically some good self defense tips and scenario of what to do like how and where to hit in different situations 

since it is almost 24 hours someone can start a new topic. Thank you everyone for all your suggestions.

10 dramas where a significant character's career activities don't accurately reflect reality. Please try to avoid the medical world unless the topic has really stalled.

1. Encounter (plus heaps of other kdramas) - the CEOs are often seen looking at and signing what look to printed out power point slides (or just photos) instead of actual documents.

Okay. Opening up to medical dramas as well.

2. Touch Your Heart - Most of the drama was about the lawyers hanging out and dating loll, it showed them as having way too much free time which I think can be unrealistic

3. The Psychologist - I'm a psychology major and found this drama a bit unrealistic, the FL mainly reiterated psychology facts to show her expertise but for actually helping people with therapy, it was a lot of "sci-fi" and cliché media-typical psychology methods.

4.  Meet Me @1006 - the female news reporter covers a criminal trial with a bias based on whether she likes the personalities of the two opposing lawyers.

5. Under the skin- The  ML was a genius but the way he could pull composite sketches from nowhere and solve case was grossly unrealistic but entertaining to watch

It has been 24 hours. Someone else can post the next topic.

10 movies/dramas with great relationship advice  (you learned sth. from)

1. TharnType 2: 7 Years of Love - Tharn's parents tell him he needs to communicate with Type not just make assumptions (great advice for all types of relationships - pun not originally intended).

2. KinnPorsche - Don't flirt with someone else just to make your special someone jealous and look your way. You'll just end up loosing them.

3. ATOTS - the quotes at the end. Can't remember them so you'll just have to go watch the show :)