4. W- the two worlds 

5. School 2015

6. Kingdom 

hayaka:

Well, the ML in Reset is 25 or so, so I guess that counts.

Hi! umm I think the ML in Reset once drank liquor, I'm literally in EP5 rn and that scene was just what I've watched-

7. Forever and Ever?

8. Come and hug me?

9. Clean with a Passion for Now? I don't remember him drinking but then it has been a while since I've seen it.

10. Doctor John - he cannot as it would stuff up his system. Please correct me if I am wrong. Been a while with that one as well.

If those are okay with the poster of the challenge then:

10 MDL dramas (pref. though movies if we stall) where the ML is short and it is noted (eg. In Love by Chance P'Ae is 'mocked' by BFs friend for being short. I love that he doesn't have short man syndrome). Please avoid ones where the FL is overly tall (eg. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo).

3. Lovely Complex(2006)

Actually I haven't watched the drama but watched the anime...and it is its drama adaptation.

4. Densha Otoko (2005) - cmiiw, i watched this a looong time ago

oche:

4. Densha Otoko (2005) - cmiiw, i watched this a looong time ago 

Hmm. I was maybe thinking this one too. I know the ML is shorter, but my only thing was that I can't recall any part where someone mentions his height, so I'm not sure either since it's been a while since I've watched it too.

I could probably name one or two more where the ML is shorter than the FL, but I can't remember if it ever mentions anything about the ML's height in it. Personally, I don't remember his height being addressed in the ones in my head, but they are also ones I watched a while ago, so my memory could be bad.

I think we're at an impasse with this topic.

New topic:  10 dramas where a major story line is never really resolved:

1.  Healer:  The FL never learns who her mother is and is never reunited with her, even though they are both main characters.

2.  Mr. Queen:  We never see the ML's reaction when he eventually learns that the queen is now a different woman than the one he fell in love with.   ( Actually they may have dealt with this in that two part special they came up with later, but I refused to watch that, lol. ) Anyway they left it unresolved in the original drama.

hayaka:
1.  Healer

Technically a new topic isn't supposed to be started until 24 hours have passed or the topic poster states it is okay to drop the topic.

But anyway, I was wondering what you mean about your first answer. I only remember the FL having a father, I don't remember the FL having a mother at all. I thought she was dead or something, though it has been a long time since I've watched it. Isn't the FL the only female lead character?

NoirRoseHeart:

Technically a new topic isn't supposed to be started until 24 hours have passed or the topic poster states it is okay to drop the topic.

But anyway, I was wondering what you mean about your first answer. I only remember the FL having a father, I don't remember the FL having a mother at all. I thought she was dead or something, though it has been a long time since I've watched it. Isn't the FL the only female lead character?

Somewhere (can't remember where) the 24 hour rule was revised so that you can start a new topic if the old topic has stalled for several hours.   I've seen a new topic started several times on that basis. 

In Healer, yes, the woman in the wheelchair (wife of the villain) is the FL's biological  mother, who had been looking for her daughter forever. But they never reunited them as mother and daughter for some reason. .  

hayaka:

Somewhere (can't remember where) the 24 hour rule was revised so that you can start a new topic if the old topic has stalled for several hours.   I've seen a new topic started several times on that basis. 

In Healer, yes, the woman in the wheelchair (wife of the villain) is the FL's biological  mother, who had been looking for her daughter forever. But they never reunited them in the drama for some reason. .  

Actually FL gets to know her Mum (as her Mum) but as she (Mum) is physically vulnerable to her emotions she isn't told directly. They get to know each other as her (Mum's) bro-in-law's friend. They become friends. In the last episode (or 2nd last) it does dawn on her that this is her daughter as she talks to FL's adoptive father who shows her pictures of her when she is young. That said, no it is not COMPLETELY resolved. This is my fav so I have watched it many times and will again soon.

Just got back online after work. As the poster of the prev topic I would have accepted those where ML was shorter than FL even if his height wasn't specifically mentioned. Feel free to let me now which one's you were thinking about if you wish.

3. The K2 - so much about that didn't get resolved close to my satisfaction.

Really? I've been playing this game a long time and don't ever remember the rules changing, even recently. I only recall you are allowed to post more than three answers if the topic is stalled, not change the topic.

As for the ML being shorter, I believe he was in Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu and in Propose Kyodai (it's an anthology, but the same ML from Densha Otoko, in his story).

Also, thanks for clarifying on Healer. It must be because its been really long since I've seen it that I don't remember that at all.