10. You Complete Me - FL. I don't like Qiao Xin . anyone better than her. I just can't stand her in here...

others can choose the next topic

10 titles in which a lead had some kind of special training and was the best from their group/year

Not regular school or university but something like special force or some kind of secret program

1. Moving - FL was the youngest NIS recruit 

2. Happiness - FL and Special Operations Unit

3. Delightfully Deceitful - FL and the program for gifted children

Not sure if this counts.

4. Pit Babe - ML was an alpha (omegaverse drama) and he had special abilities. This guy found alphas and took them in checking to see if they had abilities and "trained" them. ML was his favorite/had a lot of  potential, and the guy had great plans for him. It was not an official type of training or anything.

I don't know if they count, but those are the only titles I can think of for your topic

5. A shop for killers (well, FL gets trained as a killer (even if she herself doesn’t really know about it..), she survived so she’s kind of the best? ^^;; )

6. Alice, the Final Weapon (Same as above, but she knows about it)

7. Long time no see (ML is a trained killer, and the best of the group)

As it stalls a bit, I thought of one more

8. The Untamed (Lan Zhan is the best cultivator of his class.)

It's been a day, so new topic:

10 titles in which a character hides their scar that's on some visible place

1. Mr. sunshine - ML's mother wears a scarf to hide a scar on her neck

2. Moon Lovers - ML wears a mask to hide a scar around his eye

3. My Girl - FL hides it with make up to hide the scar in her cheek

4. The King in Love - FL's maid hides the scar on her cheek under a mask

5. The Glory - FL hides her scars and burns by wearing full sleeved clothes

6. The Smile Has Left Your Eyes - FL has a scar on her forearm (hides with sleeves), also ML has a scar on his shoulder tho it's less visible part of the body

7.Hana no Asuka-gumi
one of the bad girls has a mask covering her scar

8. Miss the Dragon - female character - it is called a scar by some characters, but she was born with it. It was a wound she got in her past life, and she was reincarnated with it, so kind of like a scar. She covers it with headbands/headpieces or decorative makeup. Though there is quite a bit of time it is uncovered too.

Two dramas with similar situations to 8

9. Island

10. Bulgasal: Immortal Souls

Someone else can choose next

10 titles that unique in their own way. tell us what make them unique

1. cutie pie 

the family choose fiancé for Kuea Keerati not woman but man

2. After the Show Ends (2016) - both FLs ended up with second MLs rather than main ML