8. Firework of my heart 

9. Alchemy of souls - Jang Uk and Crown prince lol

10.  Descendants of the Sun

10 dramas in which you absolutely hated the lead(s) and why

1. Tsumari Suki tte iitai n Dakedo, - ML was an absolute liar and FL was so stupidly naive.

2. Kiss the Series - FL (Sanrak) was absolutely naive for believing her ex couldn't cheat on her, and a little childish too. I watched for her sister storyline, but I must going through her character development too ;)

3. Kill Me, Heal Me - the way FL acted made me doubt who needed a psychiatrist

4. A love so beautiful (Ml. In terms of character, he was a pure asshole narcissist who constantly belittled FL. Acting-wise, because he only had one expression during the whole drama.)

5. Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu (Ritsu, because he is a cheating playboy who will only be faithful when the world ends and he has no other opportunities left -_- )

6. Destined with you - The ML was a huge red flag (I kinda felt that the writers made his gf a cheater just to justify his 'cheating') and the FL just gave me war flashbacks from doormat fls of 2010s kdramas oof

7.Boys Over Flowers-Meteor Garden type of ML,spoilt rich kid who bullies yet FL likes them.
8-101st marriage proposal   ML is a wimp with no pride and FL is a  narcissistic prick giving hope and destroying it throughout the show just to ease her loneliness and boredom.

9. Will Love in Spring (FL annoyed the hell out of me. The worst moment was when she dared to accuse ML of rape, I could have exploded (and if it wasn't for her best friend confronting her, she wouldn't even consider it her fault), she's such a red flag, I don't even have words for it.

10. Firework of my heart  - FL. One weak woman who control by her mom

Other can choose the next topic 

10 dramas/movies in which a character wears a tracksuit (jacket AND trousers) not for training purposes but as normal clothing (e.g. when going out in public). With pics, please

1. One the woman

(Fl was wearing one too, but I couldn’t found a whole body pic)