maidenholmes:

5.  Not entirely sure what you mean. In Pinocchio, the ML was extremely intelligent as a child and also knew that he had to play dumb.

I meant kids who were considered geniuses. 

8. Delightfully Deceitful - FL

As topic stalls:

9. Pageturner - FL

10.  Extraordinary Attorney Woo  (FL)

---

10 dramas where you will recast one of the roles and why.  If you want, you can also give an alternative option but not mandatory.

1. Perfect Marriage Revenge – ML – I had read the webtoon before watching the drama and loved the ML. He had the possibility to be one of the greats. An all round green flag and a loser in love. Sung Hoon is a mediocre actor at best and he failed to bring to life the character for me, the complexities of the character (from his trauma, his more serious aspect but most importantly his charm, and his playfulness). Such as waisted potential for a great character

2. See You In My 19th Life - ML. I love ABH and I loved him in this drama but he was nothing like a sick guy in the webtoon, he was cool and badass

3. The Impossible Heir - FL - drama has an awful script, bad execution , add an actress who couldn't act, its a recipe for disaster. Lee Jae Wook and Lee Jun Young are also miscast because they are way to good for this drama. I don't know if this drama would have been good if the actress could at least act well, because if I compare the 2nd fl, her scenes were really something I looked forward to. 

4. Q. E. D - ML. This from manga, and in manga ML supposed be shorter. The drama unfortunately they cast quite tall guy for it. So yeah i want to switch him with shorter actor.... 

5.Our Blues - FL  Han Ji Min
I dont remember why but her pairing with Kim Woo Bin never felt interesting and i kinda put the blame on her rather than anything else

Duplicate below 

5. See You in My 19th Life - ML. For me Ahn Bo Hyun is irrelevant to non likeable in romantic scenarios.I've watched him in "my name" and see you in my 19th life and both times i didnt like him. (tbf i thought the romantic addition in "My Name" was bad so not his fault there)

Inkling:

5. See You in My 19th Life - ML. For me Ahn Bo Hyun is irrelevant to non likeable in romantic scenarios.I've watched him in "my name" and see you in my 19th life and both times i didnt like him. (tbf i thought the romantic addition in "My Name" was bad so not his fault there)

You repeated #2

Btw, watch Flex x Cop if you didn't, the chemistry between him and FL was really good! 

6. Eve - both MLs were bland as hell and it seemed like they were not interested in the drama at all. Compare to FLs they were lifeless. Drama was weak but FLs at least could act. I like these two actors, they have good dreams but not this one

Ahn Sarang:

You repeated #2

Btw, watch Flex x Cop if you didn't, the chemistry between him and FL was really good! 

whoops i will change!  i have Flex X Cop on PTW but since season 2 is annoonced i will wait for it.Don't have hopes for it tbh,i know my prejudice xd

Ahn Sarang:

5. Eve - both MLs were bland as hell and it seemed like they were not interested in the drama at all. Compare to FLs they were lifeless. Drama was weak but FLs at least could act. I like these two actors, they have good dreams but not this one

i changed my 5 so you can put 6 on yours

7. Eternal Love of Dream (I don’t like Dilraba Dilmurats acting, didn’t like it in eternal love, too… I wish Zhao Lu Si or even some new actress would’ve been main)

8. Love and destiny 2019 (ML has the same facial expression for at least 80% of the drama and when he changes it, it seems very unnatural to me. His eyes kind of stare most of the time.. I don’t know. He’s just not for me and I couldn’t help but wish it was someone else who played the role)

Inkling:

whoops i will change!  i have Flex X Cop on PTW but since season 2 is annoonced i will wait for it.Don't have hopes for it tbh,i know my prejudice xd

Haha it's not a romance, so maybe you'll like it

And if you want to wait for S2 because of possible cliffhangers in the end of the S1, feel free to watch S1 alone, the main story is finished, S2 should be a brand new chapter :) 

9. Arthdal Chronicles: Sword of Aramun - I feel like Shin Sae Kyung was seriously miscast as Tan Ya. Tan Ya as a character was not my favourite in the first place, but Kim Ji Won's portrayal just felt more nuanced and made the character have depth that I doubt was in the script. It must have been difficult taking over a character that already had several major story arcs and then pulling it off seamlessly, but even without considering that, the acting fell short in comparison to the rest of the actors