1. hua jai sila (ML scar)

2. scarlet heart ryeo (ML scar)

4. The Untamed. Because I can't help myself. (This is about Lan Zhan's scars from his time waiting for Wei Ying.)

5.  A Tale of Thousand Stars  (ML has a heart transplant scar that exposes his secret to his SO).

6. Just Between Lovers (ML has a huge scar from a bar that went through his leg when trapped in a mall collapse. The scar - and the wound - still give him trouble, and the FL knows about it.)

7.  Mother:  Grape colored birthmark on Yoon Bok identifies her as the missing child.

8  Mr. Queen:   Scar on bad guy identifies him as the drug-using assassin who kills Queen's cousin.

10. Naked fireman

10 inspiring business dramas  

1. Misaseng  I don't know how inspiring it is--but it's gritty and real.

2. Strongest Deliveryman - The ML starts a delivery business

4. Once again

5. Move to heaven

7. Clean with Passion for Now - The scene where he stood up for his employee who was mistreated, that really stood out to me.

8. Introverted Boss - Again it was a particular scene and many little things. The scene when he went to pick his employee up, put an umbrella over her head and said this time she is the boss, or all the times he actually listened to his 'subordinates'. Would that we all had a boss who did similar things at times.

9.  Touch Your Heart :Even though she's an actress by trade, the FL becomes a first-rate legal secretary.  

10.  Piece of Your Mind:  The ML's company creates an interactive device that helps medical patients with their emotional problems.

New topic:  Where the ML or FL acquires a pet during the drama (i.e. doesn't have one at the beginning).  

1. The Smile Has Left Your Eyes

2.  Mad For Each Other:  FL finds a dog on the street.