This one is going to require some thinking. I roll my eyes at most cdrama medical stuff, I just need to remember which one actually gave a name to the disease they were 'miraculously' cured from. Of course there might be a more supernatural style one that might work, I'll just have to figure out which one I've watched matches.

Ok, let me list Parasyte: The Grey 

I really enjoyed watching it, but I couldn’t help but laugh when the heads split open and those weird looking creatures with these silly eyes came out

I think it kind of fits cause you better not think deeper about this „disease“

Oh, and recently I watched a Chinese drama in which the FL got some love illness (if you get romantically close to the one you love you’ll slowly die). The ML had to use all kind of poison on himself to create a cure.. The whole thing was kind of ridiculous to me, especially the part in which the illness caused the eyebrows of FL to get frozen.

sadly, I don’t remember the name of the drama anymore. Maybe it rings a bell for someone else? 

Better to change the criteria

How do you want to change it?

_Shinigami_:

How do you want to change it?

I have edited it simply some weird disease I hope this shouldn't be difficult 

3(?). My secret terrius - I don't remember well but some people on the villain team mutated a cure or treatment to a disease in the coronavirus category to make it so that the person died while on the treatment.

4. Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard (ML got a pretty weird heart condition)

5. Butterflied Lover

6. Love Me in Three Days - when ML has physical contact with someone more than five seconds he will change into that person's appearance and won't be able to change back until three days later.

7. The Beauty Inside - FL changes into a new body every so often (every month maybe?) Not sure if it counts as a "disease" though.

8. I'm not a Robot - ML can't touch other people or he has an allergic reaction. Not sure if it counts though because it is more of the result of a trauma than a disease.

9. Kill me heal me

Multiple personality is weird disease. More so if it's 7 personalities. But ignore this if it doesn't count.

10. the longest promise (fl loses her 5 senses)

Someone else can pick

10 dramas/movies with an animal (not fictional like godzilla) playing a huge part in it and state the animal

1.Quill (doggo)

Speaking of emotional trauma T_T

2. Hachiko Monogatari 

3. Advance bravely (hill myna)