3. Loving, Never Forgetting

4. Together With Me

5. Moonlight Chicken

sal_maggie:

( please do not count this - as I am unable to recall the name of this ….i think Chinese drama. They did spend their night on the beach in the car….even though they do not know each other that well….i think - under the influence of alcohol)

I think this was Cambrian Period but if I remember correctly, in that scene they think they did the deed but in reality it didn’t actually happen yet

sal_maggie:

Nah….she was working in chef industry I believe…..later it turned out that the same guy was to be her boss

Sounds like My Secret Romance (already listed as #1) though it's Korean.

sal_maggie:

Nah….she was working in chef industry I believe…..later it turned out that the same guy was to be her boss

i think thats the one i mentioned my secret romance

sal_maggie:

Yes. It is  the same.

and yes it is Korean..somehow I thought it was a Chinese one, My bad.

And sorry @ inkling.

( I know…this thread is for Asian dramas....but this one drama name is coming to my head n asking me to type - 1st episode of drama “grey’s anatomy. - ML and FL slept together without knowing each other…again under the influence of alcohol I believe)

it's okay dont be sorry!

6. Search WWW

7. Thirty Nine

8. Now We are Breaking Up

9. Unforgotten Night 

10 dramas /movies in which one of the leads rides a motorbike/motorcycle (photos are welcome) 

1. Crash landing on you

2. Death's Game (I can't get a photo but it's when Yijae is in the body of Juhun trying to escape from the people chasing him in cars, he rides a motorcycle/bike.)