4. The Untamed - I love this drama, but the flying on swords cgi scene was hilarious 

5. Crash Landing On You

Tornado meets CGI

As it’s s bit stalling, let me add one more 

5. Twelve Legends (2021)

6. Kiki's Delivery Service - the cat

7. Stay with Me I love this drama, but I guess it's hard to get a beautiful sunset filmed - gotta time it just right and pray for no clouds, no rain, etc.

8.Flash Over i dropped it cause it had bad cgi.
didnt find a photo on google but the "flames" they did but they were shit

BONUS: There are so many dramas I notice this in and right now I can't pin point one specific one. Just about every CGI background with cast in a moving car. Most times it doesn't bother me too much, other times it gets a bit much.

Yes, you are so right, the driving scenes are sometimes annoying, other times just hilarious. Especially when they keep staring at the person next to them for 10 minutes while driving at high speed (but miraculously don't crash)

so let’s add it as 9. as stand in for all dramas featuring this 

twenty five twenty one : just look what he’s doing with the steering wheel ^^;

10. Let’s end it with the mass of falling of the cliff cgis - some better, some worse 

(immortal samsara, the untamed,..)

next person can pick 

10 shows with fight scenes while it's raining (photos or gifs appreciated)

1. Advance Bravely - though the punch looks so fake lol.

BONUS: The K2 - doesn't count b/c it is in the bathroom so not raining. Thought I'd add it anyway. 😘

For those wondering, I looked it up and a lovely volunteer staff member said that it is to the left of the black ! triangle sign that looks like an empty space but is actually a button. Hover and it will come up with embed video. https://mydramalist.com/discussions/support/62757-how-do-i-embed-a-youtube-video-to-my-profile-biography-section

4. Listening Snow Tower