Ahn Sarang:

Hmm, in this case, he would be just a guardian for this child, if I understand correctly? 

The point of my request is different... 

Yes. Ok then. But my answer not include in this categories. So i still stand by it.... 

So... Continue with num 6

6. Two worlds - Phupha is not his father child. But his mom ex boyfriend 

I know a few where an ML raises FL's child by another but she always had the kid and the relationship before she became his so they don't count.

newbiefan:

I know a few where an ML raises FL's child by another but she always had the kid and the relationship before she became his so they don't count.

Actually i think don't need to be ML. It's Male Character not ML... 

Komentator isenk:

Actually i think don't need to be ML. It's Male Character not ML... 

Yes, any male character with adulterous wife

7. Under the Queen's Umbrella - consort Hwang had a child with her family, her son lived as King's child

8. Iljimae  ML's adoptive father, Soe Dol, raised Ja Dol who was ML's adoptive mother's child. In a surprising twist, both the ML and Ja Dol have the same birth father, making them half-brothers.

Ahn Sarang:

Yes, any male character with adulterous wife

Ah. That does stir vague memories perhaps of a lead with parent's in that situation but it will take a while or never to remember.

9. Our Blooming Youth - The King unconsciusly raises the child his wife had with her previous husband

24 hours.

10 dramas/movies with your favorite sibling relationships.

1. Hidden Love - FL and her brother

(I second hidden love ❤️ )

2.  It's Okay to Not Be Okay (ML and his brother)

3. The Deliberations of Love (ML and his brother)

4. To Sir, With Love - Tian and Yang

5. Long time no see (2017; ML and his sister)

7. Marry My Husband - ML and his sister, I loved their dynamics! Tho they were half-siblings

8. Under the Queen's Umbrella - FL's sons