Guys, it's time for new topic :) 

10 modern drama/movie with iconic hairstyle. With pic please

1. The Glory - just because of this meme, haircuts that went viral

On the photo showing Song Hye Kyo, a caption was written, "The hair I want," and on the photo of actor Heo Dong Won, the caption "Me with that haircut."  

2. Itaewon Class - literally every guy in korea was trying the park saeroyi haircut 

3. Doona! - suzy made the hime cut trend

I‘m not exactly sure if it’s iconic but it stayed in my mind and is kind of extraordinary, hope it counts?

4. Dali and cocky prince 

_Shinigami_:

I‘m not exactly sure if it’s iconic but it stayed in my mind and is kind of extraordinary, hope it counts?

3. Dali and cocky prince 

She looked like Betty Boop with this hairstyle :) 

5. What's Wrong With Secretary Kim

She looked like a Korean Barbie with this ponytail. I was kinda mesmerized by it but thought it must hurt to wear such a hairstyle all the time

_Shinigami_:

4. Dali and cocky prince 

It count. Even i know her. Haha... 

Ok.. I’m still not sure about the topic but let me try another. (I just post and if it doesn’t fit tell me, then I’ll edit it later on XD )

6. Flex X Cop (I only wanted to watch the series cause he looked so hot with this hairstyle, so I guess it’s definitely eye catching)

7. Boys Over Flowers (would you still consider a 15 y/o drama. Go Jun Pyo's hairstyle is still iconic)or Meteor Garden (the Pineapple hair of DaomingSi)

_Shinigami_:

Ok.. I’m still not sure about the topic but let me try another. (I just post and if it doesn’t fit tell me, then I’ll edit it later on XD )

6. Flex X Cop (I only wanted to watch the series cause he looked so hot with this hairstyle, so I guess it’s definitely eye catching)

Yes. Whatever fits you

0330dramalove:

7. Boys Over Flowers (would you still consider a 15 y/o drama. Go Jun Pyo's hairstyle is still iconic)or Meteor Garden (the Pineapple hair of DaomingSi)

Haha... This exactly what i thought when i come up with the topic ^^

_Shinigami_:

Sorry, he's hot for sure but it was one of few rare moments when I preferred ML with bangs down lol

Number 7 has two dramas, so I believe mine is number 10

10. Gaus Electronics - can't say I was a fan of his hairstyle but it's definitely remarkable one!