@ Ahn Sarang: Nah, showing of his undercut was best imo lol BUT overall, I liked his hairstyle in Military Prosecutor Doberman the most XD 

10 titles with this kind of villainess/antagonist:

Beautiful, elegant, classy but cruel and merciless

1. Gyeongseong Creature - Maeda

2. My Dearest - Qing Princess

3.  Who rules the world

4. The Glory 

5. The King; Eternal Monarch: - I loved how she dressed and some of her political decisions, but how she acted but she was selfish and nasty.

_Shinigami_:

@ Ahn Sarang: Nah, showing of his undercut was best imo lol BUT overall, I liked his hairstyle in Military Prosecutor Doberman the most XD 

His haircut had Kim Jong Un vibes IMO, I mean this square shape... 

As for Military Prosecutor Doberman, oh I think it was his best drama so far. And he was definitely hot in there! s for haircut, I think it looks really good on him. But if we compare all his haircuts, I prefer this one: undercut + bangs :) 

I liked it even better than one from MPD

@ Ahn Sarang: Woah, Kim Jong Un? That's just brutal lol (and honestly, they're not comparable at all ^^; ) So, agree to disagree: you can have him with his hair down, I'll take the other version, then both of us are happy ( and we have to share custody of the MPD one XD  )

6. The Devil Judge

7. The King’s woman - ML is the villain

8. Princess Agents - Yan Xun

9. The master's sun - Cha joohee

10 dramas/movies where a character has a "lucky charm"

2. Who rules the world (both Mains have one, they’re seen in ep 37)

3. Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol - it was a metaphor tho, tell me if it counts

4. Ghost is all around - character on the attached picture gave lucky charm to his friend before they found out he's dead.

5. The Sign - one of the MLs has a necklace that keeps him safe.