4. 100 Days My Prince - ML was a crown prince and had a wife through the political marriage. When he fell in love with FL he didn't remember that due to his amnesia, plus his wife cheated on him first and was pregnant with another man's child

5. My Love Eun Dong - ML and FL were a couple, but FL ends up in an accident and get amnesia. Her parents did not like ML, so they lied to her and told her this other guy was her boyfriend and that she loved him. The other guy liked her and went along with the lie. She ended up marrying him. Years later, FL and ML meet again, and she falls for him, them becoming a couple again (while she is still married).

Now, I'm not sure if it counts since she did cheat on her husband of years, but I myself felt it was kind of justifiable since her parents and her husband were manipulative liars making her believe she loved the guy who became her husband.

Let me know if it doesn't, and I'll delete it.

NoirRoseHeart:

5. My Love Eun Dong - ML and FL were a couple, but FL ends up in an accident and get amnesia. Her parents did not like ML, so they lied to her and told her this other guy was her boyfriend and that she loved him. The other guy liked her and went along with the lie. She ended up marrying him. Years later, FL and ML meet again, and she falls for him, them becoming a couple again (while she is still married).

Now, I'm not sure if it counts since she did cheat on her husband of years, but I myself felt it was kind of justifiable since her parents and her husband were manipulative liars making her believe she loved that guy.

Let me know if it doesn't, and I'll delete it.

I think it counts, personally. I do not feel bad for manipulative people when karma comes for them. 

6. Wife's Revenge - well the story about the husband Infidelity  

7. Taxi Driver - Controversial but I think it was justified. Basically everything the leads did.

8. Age of youth - When one of the FLs was a kid she accidently killed her father because she thought he killed her brother and he was going to kill her mother. She didn't know the way she drugged him would kill him though.

9. Tomorrow - FL beats up the perpetrators of victims of suicide after their job is complete - but especially when her childhood friend becomes a victim. Also when 2nd ML was alive, he beat up and the people who wronged his mother.

seeing that 24 hours passed, let’s move on to the next 10..

10 dramas/movies in which a character wears a complete sports outfit. It doesn't matter which sport, as long as the outfit is complete and leaves no room for interpretation as to which sport will be done.
(Pics are very welcome, and if possible, don’t use the same sport twice)

1. My unicorn girl 

2. The King: eternal monarch 

3. Hot Stove League 

4. Vincenzo

5. Love All Play

Let me add a bonus for #4, cause hockey was already posted above 

Queen of tears (Hunting)

7. Bloodhounds

(since I seemingly know far to many Dramas with boxing, I will add a few more under the same number)

my lovely boxer

Wandee Goodday

Love unexpected 2021 (couldn’t find any pics, but has a boxing sideplot)

Move to heaven

8.Today's Webtoon-Judo

9.Persona -Tennis

10. Oh! My Sunshine Night-Fencing & Rugby

Someone else can pick next topic

10 titles that for you unforgettable. Either in good or bad ways. Give us reason

1. Mother (Korean version) only drama that made me cry 'ugly face' in almost every episode of the serie. Also the performance of the child actor Heo Yool was perfect and it was her debut.