_Shinigami_:

But it was supposed to be real in the series? Does this count?

No, it's supposed a fake tattoo, like temporary ones. Or clothes imitating tattoos. Or anything like that

Ok, I think the count is starting at 4 then?

4. Imperfect Us - Ariel Lin’s character sees Tiffany got a hand tattoo and played around with her son’s temporary tattoo (I think it was a spider) because the show is all about how each woman is jealous/ imitates the other until they finally reunite in person

5.The First Responders-ML had a temporary tattoo of two crossed swords on the his neck 

6.Sh**ting Stars- ML had a temporary tattoo of "Be a King" on his chest for a photoshoot.

7. Seasons of Blossom - don't know if it counts, since it's a facial paint. FL paints a little fox on ML's cheek during the school festival.

8. Our Blues - Man-su's mom draws a fake "unity" tattoo on her nephew's arm with a ballpen, since she wanted to have the same tattoo as her dad and grandma have.

9. Semantic error (ML draws a fake tattoo on other MLs arm)

I'll accept all versions since this topic looks difficult

10. Nevertheless, - ML draws a butterfly on FL's arm with the ink pen

Next person can pick 

10 dramas/movies where one of the leads is a supernatural being and is hiding this fact from other lead(s) characters.

NoirRoseHeart:

10 dramas/movies where one of the leads is a supernatural being and is hiding this fact from other lead(s) characters.

Can this inclue with Xian Xia drama? Like

1. Ten miles of peach blossom - ML hide the fact he is immortal and pretend to be mortal to FL who had amnesia at that time

If not than count it as bonus then

2. Guardian - Shen Wei / Black-Cloaked Envoy / Ye Zun hid his identity from Zhao Yun Lan

3. A good Day to be A dog

4. Love and Redemption ml is a demon if xanxia is acceptable

Another Xianxia

5. The Legend of Shen Li (ML is the last ancient god)

6. My Love from the Star

7. Koi wa Deep ni (FL is a mermaid)

8. Guardian

9. Love in Time

10. When Time Stopped - I think I need to watch this one again. I don't think I understood it too well the first time around so didn't rate it well. Maybe a second watch will change that.

BONUS: My Girlfriend is an Alien - added as a bonus as she doesn't do a particularly good job at hiding it.

10 movies/dramas where a lead actor is supposed to be cleaning but is doing a dodgy job of it. I.e. using the same cloth to wipe multiple surfaces (floor and table), mopping but missing spots , the cloth is dry and should be wet... This isn't about the character doing their job properly or pretending to clean something in order to spy.

newbiefan:

8. Guardian

9. Love in Time

10. When Time Stopped - I think I need to watch this one again. I don't think I understood it too well the first time around so didn't rate it well. Maybe a second watch will change that.

BONUS: My Girlfriend is an Alien - added as a bonus as she doesn't do a particularly good job at hiding it.

Well guardian is done by me. But since u give 4 title i think it's ok

Oops, saw that, it just didn't register. If needed, JIC:

10. Vampire Prosecutor

BONUS: Love in Twilight - He himself isn't particularly special, except that he is possessed by a spirit that allows him to do supernatural type things, ish. ML actor also plays an almost immortal in Duang Jai Nai Montra.