_Shinigami_:

2. Blossoms in Adversity (ML)

Same

5. Hwarang Loved the MLs but could not stand the FL 

6. Mystic Pop-Up Bar  - I really don't like the FL's acting, but in this drama she was surprisingly good and I really did enjoy watching it

7. P. S. I Hate You

8. You Are My Glory   (I actively avoid FL's shows.)

9. Find Yourself  (First show I've seen SFL and actively avoid her shows now; it's her voice. I have a visceral reaction to it.) 

10.  Be My Favorite (Krist)

someone else can pick

10 dramas/movies with a romantic yet heartbreaking scene. Up to you whether you wish to describe the scene or not.

1. Miss the Dragon - on FL's wedding day the ML makes it rain flower petals and then freezes time to walk over and kiss her once.

2. The Red Sleeve - the ending of this drama is ambiguous and it's up to viewers to decide which ending was real - historically accurate or more fantasizing one. So, ML had a fever then he fell asleep and we saw his dream/flashback: he was young again, FL was alive, they spent some time in the garden, the scene we already seen in drama but a little bit changed. And the way it's was made, looked like he "woke up" from his life without her, like all those years were his nightmare and now he was with her. And his voiceover said something like: I don't care if it's a flashback,dram or if I died. I chose to be her with you.

3. My Dearest - there was a ML's line symbolized falling in love "Do you hear it? The sound of the flowers". We first hear it in the beginning of the ep1 when ML was surrounded by people chasing him. It looked like he was gonna die soon and it was his last thought. And them we returned several years back when the story just started and there was a moment when FL was swinging, he saw her and said "Do you hear it? The sound of the flowers". It was implied that he fell for her in that moment. So, I immediately started to cry, it was so big contract to the first scene, and the fact he thought about her in that moment...

angeliviki2022:

5. Hwarang Loved the MLs but could not stand the FL 

If you meant Go Ara, try Haechi with her. She was so good in it! And really different from Hwarang

4. Crash Landing on You the last scene, they were having a romantic picnic in Switzerland with a very beautiful view. It might seem like a happy ending, but to me, it feels heartbreaking because they only get to see each other 2 weeks every year. It wasn't mentioned that they communicate with each other the rest of the year. 

Ahn Sarang:
If you meant Go Ara, try Haechi with her.

Will do

0330dramalove:
4. Crash Landing on You

I feel the same about the ending, I felt like the end was one of the only drawbacks the drama had.

6. Oh My Venus - FL is talking to ML through his hospital room door, telling him to hold on, get better and come back to her.

7. The legend of Shen li (the mains finally come together, but fate intervenes.. therefore they decide to sacrifice themselves together, so that they can at least be together until the end next spoiler referes to the end, only click if you want to know more but don’t worry, they don’t die, they end up more than happy:) 

8. Long time no see ( one of the mains is ordered to kill the other but he can’t get himself to hurt him cause he fell so deeply in love with him, so when they fight, he tries to not go for the kill repeatedly. And when the other finds out who he’s fighting with,he chooses to run away instead of killing his love .) ok that might be a bit twisted romantic scene but I love it lol