4. The Queen Of Attack(it happens so many times)

5. Hitman in Love

6. Luca the Beginning

9.  Secret Love

10.  My Roommate is a Gumiho  (he lets her continue to carry the bead, even though it will kill her).

New topic::  10 dramas where a "noble idiocy" separation is actually good for the story.

1.  Touch Your Heart:   Most moving part of the drama is after ML breaks up with FL, she continues to send him supportive emails and post-its, and the heartbreaking scene when he sits at the bus stop, crying, as he looks up at her on the big video screen.  

2. Happiness (ml was infected with the virus and fl needed to bring a child to a hospital because of her heart condition. He gave them time to escape so he distracted the villain while FL and the kid escape. FL didn't know it was his plan to stay behind. It was kinda stupid because FL with her personality will go back and save ml. )

3. A Tale of a Thousand Stars - I thought it was a bit of an idiotic separation, he did need to find his path (still don't like his mother) but that could perhaps have been achieved without the separation.

4.  I'm Not a Robot :  I'm not even sure the separation qualifies as noble idiocy, as the ML was genuinely  devastated when he saw the necklace and found out the truth.  But in any case,  their reconciliation made for great drama.  The long confession scene during the meteor shower was really wonderful.  

5. Because this is my first life

I'm not sure if it counts

6. 100 days my prince - FL breaks up with the ML when she knows her brother is the one that is trying to kill the ML as she doesnt wanna the ML to like a assassin's sister. But then, ML forgives her brother. 

7. Flower of evil- The separation after ML was shot and subsequently got amnesia. FL was forced to let go. This led to the ML finally realizing that he was capable of love all along and that his wife meant more to him than he thought possible 

8. Nabi My StepDarling - there's something happen, which is ML stepmother is planning to kill FL. When he know, he keep his distance from her, by trying to make FL hates him.  

9.  Run On: How they get back together is really sweet.

1. Skate Into Love (Speed Skating+Ice Hockey)