10. Kakafukaka

10 Dramas/movie where the FL/ML transmigrates into a another world through through a story (ie tv, book, script etc)

1. The Romance of Tiger and Rose- FL falls asleep and ends up as a character in the script she was writing

2. Joy of Life- ML was reading a book and became the main character inside the story

2. Splash Splash Love(FL)

3. Love Better Than Immortality(FL)

4. Oh My Emperor(FL)

5. The Eternal Love (FL)

7. W

8. Extraordinary you(acc. to synopsis, I haven't watched it yet.)

Saygo :
transmigrates into a another world through through a story (ie tv, book, script etc)

So not just teleported through time or something, but it has to happened through reading/watching a story?

Mr. Queen and Moon Lovers didn't involve a story, it was time travel under special circumstances (near-death and a solar eclipse). I don't remember a story involved in The Eternal Love.

Would Extraordinary You count if they were always characters in a comic, they didn't get transported there?

I will leave it to the poster to decide, but I don't know if you have seen them so just asking for clarification.

10.  Pop Out Boy! (ml)

someone else can choose the next topic

10 dramas/movies where a character carries another over their shoulder - like this:

I wouldn't count extraordinary you, Moon lovers or Mr queen but its okay to move to the next topic. 

1) My roommate is a Gumiho (just watched it!)

2. Faith (The Great Doctor) - he carries her through the portal in ep. 1

3. Never Gone - ML carries FL onto a boat in ep. 9

4. My Fair Lady (2009, Korean)

5. strong woman do bong-soon

Saygo :

I wouldn't count extraordinary you, Moon lovers or Mr queen but its okay to move to the next topic. 

Here are two. The second one I didn't watch, but it sounds like it. Oh My Drama Lover and Miss Gu's 100 Confessions.