emaureeng:

I finished Healer a few days ago, don't recall that. My memory isn't the greatest, but it's the sort of thing that always sounds suggestive. (Really great drama, BTW!)

There's this in the very last bit of episode 20 (finale). She has a voiceover where she lists the things she like about him. "His big/large hands" are on the list.

5. Once again - SFL. They don't talk about that here, but I remember after few episodes they do. I am not sure tho, if not then please correct me. 

6. 187 cm Male Friend vs 155 cm Female Friend - ML says her hands are small, she says that his are just too big.

NoirRoseHeart:

6. 187 cm Male Friend vs 155 cm Female Friend - ML says her hands are small, she says that his are just too big.

Thanks for this mention. Just watched it. Rather cute and now I have a few other Cheeze Films to watch.

It's been 24 hours, so new topic

10 dramas that explore 'what if' and alternate timelines.

1. Familiar Wife

3.Blue Birthday

4.Sisyphus: The Myth

6. Tomorrow with you

7.  Kairos

8.  Nine:  Nine Times Time Travel

With both of these, it's a real challenge trying to remember if someone is alive or dead in a particular time frame. 

10. First Love Again

10 Dramas/Movies where the FL is a Supernatural being but the ML is an ordinary human. 

2. My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho