I recommend @abby  watch " A tale of a thousand stars" .It's a Thai BL. I saw on your profile  you wanted BL recommendations and this one's really good. I hope you'll enjoy  it... happy watching! :D 

I accept @Giochi recommendation to watch " The Miracle of Teddy Bear"

(8/10)

This was sweet drama with a unique plot. I got a little teary eyed at the ending but it's all good. 

Thanks for recommending this drama to me!  :)

I forgot to put the image of my badge...sorry. 

https://theeuphoriczat.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/0_WPCpJRxFHHooBjjO.jpg

The first challenge done! 

Can I do another one? It is fun to discover new dramas I'd probably never think of watching!

I'd like to recommend The Miracle of Teddy Bear to @novastar93 . It is a lakorn with a significant dash of bl and a sprinkling of fantasy. You haven't seen many thai drama so I hope you'll like this one!

EDIT Thank you @moonchild what a great recommendation! That drama was on my radar but not yet close enough to get on CW list! Oh yes, I will be watching The Gifted!

Binge watching finished in 48h! Seriously good stuff: 9.5/10 (too much PPL for my taste! Mind you, I started the sequel and the PPLs are so many more in it!) Thanks, moonchild!

First challenge done and also back for another one. :)

I'm gonna recommend "The Gifted" to Giochi. I know the actors from a different drama and based on the users profile and watchlist, I think it could be interesting for you. Hope you'll like it. ^^ -> So happy to hear you enjoyed my recommended drama so much, Giochi! <3

Edit: May I get the Silver badge with this image? https://mydramalist.com/photos/OxNYQ

Thank you! <3

I accept Bilu's recommendation Navillera (replacement for HIStory 3: Trapped) ^^ 

Giochi:
The first challenge done!

Can I do another one? It is fun to discover new dramas I'd probably never think of watching!

moonchild:
First challenge almost done and also back for another one. :)

Thanks both and both of you are certainly welcomed to do another one!

moonchild:
I recommend "Ototo no Otto" to Giuca. It's a very heartwarming and sweet drama.

@moonchild will receive a Bronze Badge as @Giuca has completed and rated it 8/10. Have received the image link and the customised badge will be made. Can @moonchild also include the image link in that same comment (quoted above)?

Benizakura:
With a bit of research I recommend "Not Me" to moonchild. It's already in your PTW list and I have a feeling that you could like it. Hope you enjoy :)

@Benizakura will receive a Gold Badge as @moonchild has completed and rated it 10/10. Can @Benizakura indicate the image link of the image to be used for the customised badge in that same comment (quoted above), so the customised Gold Badge can be made for you?

Edit: Saw Benizakura's drama image choice and the customised Gold Badge will be made. 

moonchild:
Edit: Completed "Not Me" and rated it 10! Loved the cast, story, OST, basically everything about it. Thanks to Benizakura for this recommendation! <3

@moonchild, for easier tracking, can you edit the same comment that you have accepted to watch the recommended drama, to include the rating and review comment? Thanks

Wish Upon A Star:
@moonchild will receive a Bronze Badge as @Giuca has completed and rated it 8/10. Have received the image link and the customised badge will be made. Can @moonchild also include the image link in that same comment (quoted above)?

Sure. See the edited comment here: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/forum-games/83729-we-watch-challenge-2023?pid=2455825&page=1#p2455825

moonchild:
Sure. See the edited comment here

Great, thanks!

moonchild:
First challenge done and also back for another one. :)

I'm gonna recommend "The Gifted" to Giochi. I know the actors from a different drama and based on the users profile and watchlist, I think it could be interesting for you. Hope you'll like it. ^^

Anyone would like to continue this challenge and recommend a drama for moonchild?

I would love to continue the challenge! My recommendation for moonchild is Navillera, hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Badge image here :) Navillera Photos #1909119 - MyDramaList 

I accept Gummy_Marshmallow  recommendation to watch The Fiery Priest! I'm truly excited to start it :)

Rating: 8/10

It took me a long time to finish it, maybe because the beggining didn't drag me enough to stay watching for a long time. It was only half way through the drama that I finally got used to the type of comedy and the course of action. Great plot, but the end was kinda predictable, so it's a 8/10: not bad, but it took me a little efford to finish.

1st Challenge completed. - Through the Darkness

I recommend Bilu to watch The Fiery Priest. You have lots of stuff on your PTW that I would recommend, so I chose this one. According to your list, you are either BL fan or you like Comedy+Action with subtle tinge of Romance. I think you are not a complex viewer. (I don't know if I guessed right.) No Romance here though.

Fun Watching!!

Accepted Xiao Zi's recommendation - Sweet Home S1

Status - Completed (8.5/10) I haven't read Webtoon, so it is an unbiased rating. I liked it. 

Love the challenge and I'm gonna continue it!

I recommend Gummy_Marshmallow to watch Sweet Home Season 1. I hope you enjoy it and don't mind some gore.

Accepted Saygo's recommendation to watch The King of Pigs. I do like dark stuffs and revenge plots. Thanks for the rec!

Image link for badge: here

First challenge done o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o on to the next!

I recommend Xiao Zi to watch The King of Pigs .  I found this crime drama underrated, thought provoking and sad. I'm not super confident you will like it as much as i did but you rated shows like the glory and weak hero class one fairly high so this might be up your alley.  You might  appreciate it considering you like darker stuff  and revenge driven shows.

Badge Image- https://i.mydramalist.com/ZJDK1_3f.jpg

I accept Mushroom_'s rec to watch Train

Status- Completed (Ep 12/12)

Rating- (8.5/10)

I have watched a lot of detective and serial murder stories so nothing really surprises me. I quite enjoyed the sci-fi elements added to the mix. Would have appreciated a bit more on how or why the parallel universes and the train portal came to but it was a solid watch. It lost me towards the end but i enjoyed it for the most part.

Congratulations to the following Challengers - Your recommended dramas were watched and rated. Kindly indicate the image link of the image to be used for each of your customised badge in your comment where you recommended the drama, so the customised Badges can be made for you?

• Saygo for recommending Through the Darkness which has been rated 8.5/10 - Bronze Badge
  • Tanli for recommending Hua Jai Sila which has been rated 8/10 - Bronze Badge
  • moonchild for recommending The Gifted which has been rated 9.5/10 - Silver Badge

Saygo:
First challenge done o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o on to the next!

I recommend Xiao Zi to watch The King of Pigs .  I found this crime drama underrated, thought provoking and sad. I'm not super confident you will like it as much as i did but you rated shows like the glory and weak hero class one fairly high so this might be up your alley.  You might  appreciate it considering you like darker stuff  and revenge driven shows.

Anyone would like to continue this challenge and recommend a drama for Saygo?

I recommend Saygo to watch Train. It is a mystery,thriller drama. If you want to see crime genre you should really watch this.

Hope you enjoy the show :) 

Image Link 

If the above link doesn't work then This

I accept @jenn recommendation - Weak Hero Class 1

I really loved all the characters and why did they acted like that. Thanks for the recommendation 

Brief comment before someone rec's something to Giochi :

Giochi:
I am an uncurable binger

I'm surprised that isn't one of your most basic profile details. It sounds perfect for one. :) 

Okay, back to someone new or who has finished their show giving a rec and waiting for one. :)

Edit: Wish Upon a Star, the table on the first page isn't visible in dark mode-you'll need to edit the text color so it isn't white on white. (It's a goofy bit of oversight or relic from an era before dark mode saved our laptop/phone batteries).  :)

Wish Upon A Star:
Saygo for recommending Through the Darkness which has been rated 8.5/10 - Bronze Badge
Tanli for recommending Hua Jai Sila which has been rated 8/10 - Bronze Badge
moonchild for recommending The Gifted which has been rated 9.5/10 - Silver Badge

Received Tanli's image link. Will await for Saygo's and moonchild's for this batch of badges.

ElBee:
Wish Upon a Star, the table on the first page isn't visible in dark mode-you'll need to edit the text color so it isn't white on white. (It's a goofy bit of oversight or relic from an era before dark mode saved our laptop/phone batteries).  :)

Thanks for letting me know. I have just edited the table to be dark mode compatible.

Mushroom_:
I recommend Saygo to watch Train. It is a mystery,thriller drama. If you want to see crime genre you should really watch this.

Hope you enjoy the show :)

Next recommendation will be for Mushroom_