Wish Upon A Star:
cal0ri3: Silver for "Run On"
Abby: Silver for "Our Blues"
Giochi: Bronze for "The Miracle of Teddy Bear"
Xiao Zi: Bronze for "Sweet Home S1"
Saygo: Bronze for "The King of Pigs"

Can the above challengers provide the link to the image to use for your customised badges? I searched your challenge posts but don't see any image link(s) edited in - I hope I didn't miss anything.

We have one more completed challenge:

Giochi: Bronze for "Kiss Goblin".                    Please also edit your challenge post to indicate the link to the image to use for your customised badge.

_Choa_:
I recommend  dearuto to watch My Mister. We kind of watch different things but based on some of your favs I think you might like this one. :) 

Next challenger to recommend to _Choa_

I recommend _Choa_  to watch Not me . It's a BL with darker theme. Hope you will like it 

Accepted Gummy_Marshmallow to watch Happiness .

Score: 9/10

3rd Challenge Completed - Kiss Goblin

I recommend Mushroom_ to watch Happiness. Tho any High priority show on your ptw should be fine by me. :). Hope you'll like it.

Accepted Rien's Recommendation - Cupid's Last wish

Status - Completed - (6.0/10) - Not Bad, but I couldn't get through the story. Had a lot of skipping moments. Acting was good. 

P.S.: Sorry, Rien. ^^

Finished my first recommendation by Giochi and rated Boys’ Lockdown (2020) with an 8.

@Gummy_Marshmallow, I browsed through your plan to watch list and would like to recommend Cupid’s Last Wish (2022). I enjoyed most of it so I hope you will too.

image link

Edit: I accept Xiao Zi’s recommendation and updated it in my first post :) Looks exactly like something I will like so thanks!

Completed my 2nd challenge: post

I recommend @Rien to watch Lighter & Princess. After browsing through you completed dramas list, I have a hunch that you'll like this.

Accepted Tanii's recommendation to watch Word of Honor

Badge Link:https://i.mydramalist.com/db8X0_4c.jpg?v=1

Second challenge completed! Thank you for the recommendation!

I recommend Xiao Zi to watch Word of Honor, since you've given TU a 10! :)

image link

Accepted maltreti's recommendation to watch Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu.

Status: Completed 5/10. It was a nice watch! Thank you for the recommendation! :)

Giochi:
Thank you for the customized badge offer but do you mind if I decline the offer? I do not know how to do it! Anyway, I am participating for the fun discovery of dramas....

Hi, it's really easy - you just need to post the HTML address of the image you want for your customised badge in the post recommending the drama.. but of course, the customised badges are not must haves. 

And Congratulations to Giochi - you are the first to be on the Hall of Fame list with 3 awarded customised badges! Clap clap! 

Hi there!

I stumbled coincidentally over your challenge. I thought why not participate. So here I am.

I recommend @Tanii to watch Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu (2016) because I noticed that you watched Because this is our First Life and rated it high. This is the japanese version of that Kdrama. I hope you like it. (I loved it) Oh and please watch a fansub version of it (viki). The Netflix subs are alright i guess. but since the drama has a lot of further explanations displayed on screen which aren't subbed by netflix i recommend watching on viki because they subbed these parts.

accepted Gelatinnes recommandation to watch Bara no nai hanaya

I recommend @maltreti to watch Bara no nai hanaya  

It is an older J-drama but I remember loving to watch it ^0^ As I noticed we have a lot of common watch, hopefully you like it too :-) 

Looking forward a new rec after completing the last one ^^ (I have updated my previous post about it ^^)

Update: I accept the rec of @Sam to watch Kyuo Kara Ore Wa!! To be transparent: I'm curious but also a bit uncertain I will love it as I already saw quite a lot of Japanese school / fight dramas (Gokusen, Dragon Zakura and more recently 3 Nen A Gumi: Ima kara Mina-san wa, Hitojichi Desu). I feel I'm becoming more critical towards that genre ^^ But still curious to follow up the rec' ;-) Thanks a lot 

Status: Completed 6.0/10.  As explained, a 6/10  is not a bad grade for me, it is more an "average/OK watch with some flaws" :). I'm still glad that it was recommended to me, as it was a nice throwback to school drama with fighting scenes and over-the-top acting. I will write a review of the drama on the show's page when I find the time. Thank you @ Sam for the recommendation :D

I'm not sure I understood the challenge completely but if I can recommend 

I would like to recommend @Gelatinne a drama Kyuo Kara Ore Wa!!

After seeing your list ... I realized that you have watched many of these types of drama if not same plot .... the show was really hilarious ....so i hope you will like it  

Thanks for the recommendation @dearuto ... Its been on my PTW for long so I guess I can start watching it now

Its funny you know how something  that cam out in 2018 has become old now .... don't know where all the time wen

I will start and finish it in March 

Current Status : Completed 

Terius behind me was really good...i binged it in 2 days .... Gave it 8.5/10 ... maybe because it was predictable...who was on right or wrong side ... otherwise it's a perfect drama for me 

First challenge completed (here)

I recommend Sam to watch Terius Behind Me :) It's a rather old drama but I remember it was a fun rom-com to watch. Hopefully you will enjoy it!

I accept ElBee's recommendation to watch Under the Queen's Umbrella. Excited to start on this one cuz I've heard so many good reviews about this :D 

Current Status: Completed, Rating: 9/10 

What a beautifully written drama! I think this is one of the rare few saguks which depicts Motherly love in multiple ways and different perspective. I especially love the symbolic opening and ending scene - how the scene ended off with the crown prince leaning the umbrella towards her side and how she now can also lean and be under another person's shelter 

+ this photo for the badge please!

Any of these will do for the badge :)

I'm back for another challenge, and I am recommending Under the Queen's Umbrella to dearuto since your profile shows you enjoy historical dramas and I saw high ratings for shows with strong, memorable females (which this has plenty of at the forefront and supporting, too) and comedy (though this title's comedy is sometimes dark comedy). It made me miss my mom for all the best reasons. It may take a few episodes to adjust to this particular kind of queen, but hopefully she'll win you over. :)

I happily accept specs's recommendation for dele - it's been in my watch list over 3 years and was in a giant pile of things I forgot I forgot! :)

EDIT: I loved dele and rated it a 9* (the 10th would've needed, like most jdramas, smoother transitions and somewhat better cinematography, but it's a great drama). :) 
CHALLENGE COMPLETE! :) 

I recommend ElBee to watch dele since I see you haven't watched a jdrama in a while. dele has a really unique concept and it was executed pretty well. Hopefully you'll learn some new facts about the main character's profession :D (there's also minimal/no romance, since I also saw you're pretty iffy about romance in japanese productions :P)

Edit 1: I accept dearuto's recommendation of Search: WWW :) -- Sounds super interesting! I've heard many great things about the character Scarlett so I'm curious to find out if I'll love her as much as others hehe

Current Status: PTW

Completed my second challenge (here)

(shamelessly using my fav cp as the photo)

I recommend specs to watch Search: WWW ! It's not on your PTW list but I saw on your profile you like female-centric dramas and this is def one of my favorite from the genre. Hope you like it as much as I did (: 

I  accept Tanii's recommendation to watch Reset!

Status; PTW -  I've been holding this off bc once I finish this I won't have anything (readily available) new from xiao bai to watch HAHAH. Regardless, I've heard sooo many good reviews about this drama (despite the ending LOL) so I'm excited to start on it!

Status - completed! 9.5/10

Such a good drama with amazing acting by the entire cast! Though there were some things that didn't add up for me I was pretty satisfied with the ending :))) 

Third challenge completed! Thank you for the recommendation! :)

I recommend dearuto to watch Reset, as it's in your PTW list and I think you may enjoy it! It was one of my favorite dramas from last year! 

image link 

I accept Sam's recommendation to watch Mystery to Iunakare! It sounds interesting! (Also, omg, I'm so sorry you had to go through all that trouble! Thank you for the rec!)

Status: Completed 6/10. It was a good watch. Thank you for the rec!