What are some dramas that you thought you wouldn't like or had low expectations of but, when you actually watched them, you enjoyed them more than you thought you would?

For me, it would be Blue Birthday and Lovestruck in the City. Before watching Blue Birthday, I had low expectations because it's a webdrama and it stars idols but I was pleasantly surprised when I watched it. As for Lovestruck in the City, the ratings made me think it wouldn't be so good but in the end I really enjoyed it a lot.

For the dramas that I watched this year so far: 

I had low expectation for Crime Family, Taiga Dorama ga Umareta Hi and Tantei Romance, but they turned out to be better, although not amazing.

Maiko-san Chi was the drama that I didn't expect anything from it but it turned out great

Was expecting Reversal Orchestra to be cringey but it wasn't and was very addictive to watch.

Chose to watch these two at random and was blown away by them.

- SKY Castle

- Influence

For Squid Game, I thought it had to be overrated. But it ended up being a good story.

My ID is Gangnam Beauty - I really was postponing it. I always found another drama to watch. And haveing at last watched it I must say I am repented of not watching it before. It is almost wonderful. I really recommend it.

Joy of Life 

high raiting 9.0